Official Lakers @ Sonics 02-24-08 6:00pm PST

Let's make it 8 in a row! I will be at the game representing my Lakers!! This might be the last time I get to see my boys up here in Seattle...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

Let's make it 8 in a row! I will be at the game representing my Lakers!! This might be the last time I get to see my boys up here in Seattle...
ohwell.gif

Why is that?

Originally Posted by 531

ohwell.gif

Why is that?
because the sonics are moving somewhere else

Lakers got this game easily tonight. This time around Kobe wont need to jack up 48 shots like he did last time the Lakers won @ Seattle which was the firstgame after Bynum hurt his knee.But at the same time I see Kobe bouncing back after his horrible shooting night last night against the Clippers which I saw live@ Staples.I see going for 30+ tonight.Also bad news for the NT Luke Walton hate fan club on here, Luke will probably start tonight because Radmonvic suffered astrained right calf against the Clipper last night and is listed as day to day for his playing status.Pau & Odom are going to continue to dominate in thepost tonight.

Lakers by at least 12 points.

Go Lakers!

Originally Posted by 531

ohwell.gif

Why is that?

Welcome to this year/year and a half. The Sonics might move son.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Originally Posted by 531

ohwell.gif

Why is that?

Welcome to this year/year and a half. The Sonics might move son.

yeah that sucks, if I were you I would take pix.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
i didn't say we would. the west is so cramped up right now thatevery loss for any team in the top 8-9 can be costly.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
i didn't say we would. the west is so cramped up right now that every loss for any team in the top 8-9 can be costly.
Yup, NO went from 1st to 5th in one day

Seattle plays with NOTHING to lose, so that's always dangerous.

Lakers cannot sleep on this young squad - box out jeff green, get in front of earl watson and play some crack head D on durant.

Lets go Lakerrrsssssssss

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Lakers cannot sleep on this young squad - box out jeff green, get in front of earl watson and play some crack head D on durant.

Lets go Lakerrrsssssssss

--Don't forget Luke Ridnour. That fool always be ballin when the Lakers come to town.

--Lakers should be able to close this one out, close game or blowout dont matter. Lakers will get the W.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by 531

ohwell.gif

Why is that?
because the sonics are moving somewhere else

If they move after this year, the nearest I can watch an NBA game is Portland... Wish I could have gotten some nice tickets this time, but I'm on abudget...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Lets go Lakerrrsssssssss

--Don't forget Luke Ridnour. That fool always be ballin when the Lakers come to town.

--Lakers should be able to close this one out, close game or blowout dont matter. Lakers will get the W.
tongue.gif
Put Nick Collison in there too. He'll probably play like an All-Star against us like last time
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Should be a good game....LETS GET THE W FELLAS!!!
P.S. Seattle should NOT be moving
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ Stern-Bot

Back
Top Bottom