Official: Lakers @ Thunder Game 3 1st Round 4/22 6:30PM PST Game On TNT HD: Lakers Up 2-0

notorious 858

Banned
Alright time to get this started. First 2 games of this series have been hard fought W's for the Lakers. This game will tough & close again. Thunder home crowds are pretty crazy. Lakers hopefully can stay close and pull this game out to go up 3-0.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

Im fully prepared for a beatdown by the Thunder come Thursday
sick.gif

Lakers D just isn't up to par with the Thunder. I saw it in game 1 and I saw it again tonight, Game 2.

3-1 back home would be nice, but 2-2 is looking bigger the more I think about it

that was fast. nonetheless, lakers need to sharpen up. game 2 was too close. KB24 needs to stop forcing dumb shots too.

LETs goooooooooooooooooOO lakerSssssssssss

Let's Go Lake Show!!!!! We need to be better on offense and adjust to their shot blocking.

Why you gotta take kvsm's thread shine like that? Grimey
smh.gif

All the Lakers need to do is win 1 game in OKC, with that said game 3 Lakers get blown out.

Lakers will win Game 3 to demoralize...I think if they lose, it'll be in Game 4 where the Thunder will have no choice but to win or go home.

Odom needs to show up, he's been MIA so far.

Do you get extra fan points or a special certificate for making a new thread immediately after the old game ends?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

smh.gif

All the Lakers need to do is win 1 game in OKC, with that said game 3 Lakers get blown out.

whenever notorious 838 makes a thread we lose.

dude had the nerve to talk crap about the cavs thread starter making a game thread so fast. son is straight thristy and was waiting for that game to end.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by bright nikes

smh.gif

whenever notorious 838 makes a thread we lose.

dude had the nerve to talk crap about the cavs thread starter making a game thread. son is straight thristy

QUICK KVSM go make the same thread.....

NT Mods .....lock this up NOW!

Can't wait, I really hope the Thunder can pull it off. Durant needs to win a game in his first playoff appearance.

I feel like we're going to win this one handily. The way the Thunder fought in the last game, what more can they throw at us?

The Thunder are going to really feed off the crowd I think. We gotta keep em quiet and limit their big plays.

Let that dude Seflosha shoot all day long and double KD off of him.

This is a big-time game, if the Lakeshow can win game 3 it will ultimately put this series to rest. Should be a fun one to watch, if it becomes a blowout atleast I can turn on the NFL Draft...

We gotta learn how to keep the lead and play consistent defense, especially on Westbrook & KD.

Other than that, 14 more wins to go baby!

Hopefully okc takes gm3&4. It will be a different Thunder team at home. Those fans are gonna get them extra motivated, plus im sure Durant can't be too happy about the first 2 games.

I know the playoffs are totally different than the regular season but okc played LA extremely well in the regular season so they KNOW they can compete with LA. The first 2 games weren't blowouts so hopefully they adjust accordingly and Durant starts hitting more shots. Its just been uncharacteristic of him to be shooting like that, I blame it on Artest playing him extra hard + first playoff jitters/being a really young team. OKC has a very bright future and this isn't going to be the last time you see them in the playoffs. Once Kobe retires its KD v. Lebron for the throne.

I know the Lakers are going to win the series, but I don't want to see a sweep and I REALLY hope there is atleast ONE game where its just KD and Mamba going at each other, constantly exchanging baskets and both going for 40+

I honestly feel like we'll take game 3...gonna be a close game throughout, with the Lakers pulling away late.

We'll see...hopefully i'm right.

Back
Top Bottom