Official: Lakers vs. Bobcats 1/27 7:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD & NBATV

Reaction score
Alright lets get this started. Can't let this be a trap game and have a let down before the long up coming six game road trip. Bobcats the past couple ofyears have played the Lakers tough. Lakers should take this one by at least 20.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

lol, another laker game on fan night? cwebb and the glove gotta be pissed.

The Lakers really seem to be focused right now, hopefully they can keep this streak going before the six game road trip.

Let's Go Lakers!

pimp.gif

Go Lakers!

Hope bynum keeps beasting.. this should be a good match up for him against Okafor

Let's come out strong before the long road trip up ahead. LET'S GO LAKERS!!!
pimp.gif

They need to just change the show to Tuesday night, Lakers game night on NBATV.
laugh.gif

We need this at all costs. Like Phil said, our schedule will catch up to us eventually, so we need to win every single game at home that we can so we can stayup there with Bos and Cle for best record. And Charlotte always finds a way to play us tough.

Kobe should have somethin for Tinker, but chances are he'll be sittin out the 4th. (I hope)
pimp.gif

--Bobcats, like the Kings always...ALWAYS play us tough.
--I dont see the Lakers blowing them out but I see the Lakers gettin the W.
--Nonetheless...LETS GO LAKERS!!!

I see the Lakers getting a run for their money, as all the teams who have losing records always bring their A game against the Lakers.

[Charles Barkley] "Bobcats? More like kitty cats" [ Charles Barkley]
laugh.gif

Diaw and Bell have been playing great lately
8c336d3919038cb35eafea494dd5b73bafd40646.gif
, that tradehas worked in the Bobcats favor. Stopping these two will be a big part of beating them..

I sense a nice little win streak coming on for the Lakers. This should be an easy win but Bobcats normally play us tough. If our guys come to play the Lakersshouldn't have too much to worry about.

Thought they cancelled the game or somethin.......the hell has this thread been?

2 pages before gametime,
smh.gif

My girl is going to this game with her fam... Wished I could've gone...

LAKERS BY 30!

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom