Official LAKERS VS ROCKETS GAME 1 - MONDAY 5/4 TNT

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I hope to see all of you Houston Rockets fans in here tonight when they get their +*+ handed to them.

I think it's mighty funny that you get out of the first round for the first time since Dinosaurs and all of a sudden you are going to beat the best team in basketball....not once....but 4 times out of 7?!?!?!?!

Do you realize how dumb that sounds???
Imma make sure to be here.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I hope to see all of you Houston Rockets fans in here tonight when they get their +*+ handed to them.

I think it's mighty funny that you get out of the first round for the first time since Dinosaurs and all of a sudden you are going to beat the best team in basketball....not once....but 4 times out of 7?!?!?!?!

Do you realize how dumb that sounds???
Imma make sure to be here.
You do that
wink.gif

Ready for my rockets to smash these lakers and leave boys frowning and be worried after game 1... Might not have a rockets sig. but i was born, raised, andstill stay in the H.. Back up my H allday and might be a bigger fan or same as these boys with the sig... H-Town stand up..

I'm out to watch the game. 65 inch high def.
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Let's have a good game, Laker fans hold it down in here, Rox fans, I'll be in here win or lose in the mornin. See ya'll then.
smokin.gif

What the hell happened to this thread?

Rockets' fans getting their swag on, and ofcourse, Laker fans are gonna get criticized for firing back.
laugh.gif

Let's have a good game, and a positive thread.... Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

If the Rockets are hitting shots and can keep the score reasonable I like their chances tonight

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Rockets' Opposing fans getting their swag on, and ofcourse, Laker fans are gonna get criticized for naturally firing back.
laugh.gif
that's how it always is
laugh.gif

Rockets' fans getting their swag on, and ofcourse, Laker fans are gonna get criticized for firing back.
laugh.gif

Let's have a good game, and a positive thread.... Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
it went more like this:
Lakers fan calling the squad gods gift to basketball
rockets fan having faith in their team
lakers fans thinking its disrespectful to cheer for the Rockets
both fan are doing the same thing, i dont know why people are getting their panties in a bunch

laugh.gif

who are you to judge with laker in your sig
laugh.gif

who the hell wants a positive thread?
laugh.gif

game time.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

laugh.gif

who are you to judge with laker in your sig
laugh.gif

who the hell wants a positive thread?
laugh.gif

game time.
smokin.gif
Oh here we go. You're damned if you do or don't. So...

Whatever.... Rockets Suck!! Let's GO LAKERS!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just wanna see Artest gurad Bryant, hopefully there will be pushing to take me the series a little bit more interesting

LETS GO ROCKETS!!!! Rockets by 4 in the stunner...

Clutch City Revival Tour opens up again tonight!!!!

I BELIEVE!

I don't think we will see a shoot-first kobe tonight. Hopefully we can get AB going before he gets into foul trouble and keep LO involved off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom