Official Latest Additions to Your iPod/mp3 player Thread.

picture3uo6.png

plus 808's n heartbreak

not a bad amount of additions for 2 weeks

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Albums-

The Negro League- The Team

every time i listen to that album i start to feel more and more like it's a classic. Definitely a Bay Area classic but that album is great.

In the last week....

Lil Boosie - Lil Boosieanna 4
Anthony Hamilton - The Point Of It All
Charles Hamilton - Pink Lava Lamp
BG - Uptown Veteran
Gorilla Zoe - The Product 6
Plies - Da REAList
Akon - Freedom
Clipse - Road Till The Casket Drops

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Albums-

every time i listen to that album i start to feel more and more like it's a classic. Definitely a Bay Area classic but that album is great.
It is too in my book.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bilbo07

I think im the only person on NT that only puts full albums on their ipod.

nope that's how i do it...If there's a random mainstream single that i actually like or just some random song im feeling but i don't really havethe desire to hear an entire album from the artist i might add the single track in that case but other than that, i only dl entirealbums/mixtapes/compilations. I remember in the "post your itunes" thread i got flamed for having individual albums as their own separate playlist
laugh.gif

Albums-

It is too in my book.
pimp.gif
Me too. "I gotta call" is my %@%@$

Latest editions were

Jizzed in my pants
Jamie Lidell- Another Day
eek.gif
pimp.gif

nope that's how i do it...If there's a random mainstream single that i actually like or just some random song im feeling but i don't really have the desire to hear an entire album from the artist i might add the single track in that case but other than that, i only dl entire albums/mixtapes/compilations. I remember in the "post your itunes" thread i got flamed for having individual albums as their own separate playlist
laugh.gif

Same here I had over 100 albums in separate playlist, but my computer messed up it all got erased and I'm to lazy to redo it.

Back on topic
Full Albums:
Gucci Mane-Wilt Chamberlain 5
Keak Da Sneak & San Quinn-Welcome To Scokland
Da' Hood Fellaz-From Grind'n To Shine'n

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Besides 10 or so 'loosies', my entire library is full albums.
i can't have a ipod full of jumbled songs..looks horrible on the cover flow
sick.gif

chances are if the song i like is hot it will be on the new big mike mixtapes or that artist mixtape and it will be catergorized accordingly...

i got a 160 gig ipod for a reason...having full albums FTW

Albums I "found" today:

Big L-"The Big Picture"
Diamond D.-"Stunts, Blunts & Hip Hop"
Lord Finesse-"The Awakening"
MeLo-X-"Mustafas Renaissance"
Run DMC-"Tougher than Leather"
Too Short-"Cocktails"

And oh, I stay w/ the full LP's on deck. I have my music folder setup w/ sub-folders for the artist w/ instrumentals, acapella's, and clean versions(when I used to play em at work) and then artist name-album title. Organization FTW...

nope that's how i do it...If there's a random mainstream single that i actually like or just some random song im feeling but i don't really have the desire to hear an entire album from the artist i might add the single track in that case but other than that, i only dl entire albums/mixtapes/compilations. I remember in the "post your itunes" thread i got flamed for having individual albums as their own separate playlist
laugh.gif
Same here. It wasnt until recently that I actually started utilizing playlists. Its so much better than just searching for all my favorite songsover and over again.

Albums:
smokin.gif

10Deep x Dj Benzi mixtape
88-Keys - Death of Adam

Loosies:
pimp.gif

Chester French - She Loves Everybody (neptunes remix)
Cornershop - Candyman
Franki Valli - Beggin' (Pilooski edit)

Nothing as of late...I have to do the Musiq, J.Foxx, and A.Hamilton

We're having a New Years Get together so I have to add all of these "watered" down songs that females like to hear...A lot of plies, soulja boy,and whatever else the garden tools wanna hear...

Back
Top Bottom