Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

WCWP SPORTS – In what is truly a disturbing story, comes exclusive Terez Owens news that LeBron’s teammate Delonte West is sleeping with LeBron’s Mother Gloria James..Yes, this is the purported story coming from my source in Cleveland..My source explains the following:

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

WCWP SPORTS – In what is truly a disturbing story, comes exclusive Terez Owens news that LeBron’s teammate Delonte West is sleeping with LeBron’s Mother Gloria James..Yes, this is the purported story coming from my source in Cleveland..My source explains the following:

SOMETHING  was on Lebron's mind during those stretch of games. You can just tell by how he was looking on a lot of close-ups. And I honestly think his elbow wasn't hurting that bad to make him not want to give full effort.

I'm not saying it was Delonte sleeping with his mom
laugh.gif
, but it was SOMETHING. We will never know though.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I honestly hope LeBron goes to the Nets. I want to see that team with Lebron, John Wall, Devin Harris, Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire, the new owner and others all in Brooklyn.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
Chicago fans laughing at the Knicks then posting "owned" and you mad, if you actually want to talk sports let me know, if you want to cosign and post juvenile comments then have fun.

I'm not even mad or hating on Chicago, hell I even complimented your team.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
Chicago fans laughing at the Knicks then posting "owned" and you mad, if you actually want to talk sports let me know, if you want to cosign and post juvenile comments then have fun.

I'm not even mad or hating on Chicago, hell I even complimented your team.

Dude, i gave you an explanation as to why lebron and rose fit and you just ignore me?? who do you think you are knicks fan?

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

You're going to never let me hear the end of it? Because I post on argument against Lebron to Chicago? I'm one of the most level headed Knicks fans on here, check if I've been talking smack all season or proclaiming LBJ to NYC a sure thing.

My point was that few reports, "experts", people on here were talking about Lebron to Chicago as a sure thing... NOW because a few stories come out, suddenly everyone has been on board all along and "IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE"... except we never talked about it as a sure fire choice until now.

And I didn't even bring the Knicks into my post, I was speaking on Chicago and now they're going to magically get LBJ, Bosh, all without giving up any of their young core, or somehow package Deng and Henrich like Toronto or Cleveland would be interested in those players. And since you brought up NYC, Rose is better than Douglas, that's for sure, but calling Chandler and Gallinari garbage is a bit of a stretch considering you don't exactly have two future hall of famers in Gibson or Noah. They're talented young players, but let's not get too ahead of ourselves.

I'm not calling Chicago garbage or saying there's no shot in getting Lebron, but commenting on how quickly people's opinions and ideas can change. And you still didn't explain how Rose and LBJ would work out, or how you'd get Bosh too, you just tried to clown the Knicks. Chicago is sitting in a great spot. Pair rose with a great outside shooter like Joe Johnson, or go after a scoring PF like Bosh and they'd be a force in the East.
moz-screenshot-2.png

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

I honestly hope LeBron goes to the Nets. I want to see that team with Lebron, John Wall, Devin Harris, Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire, the new owner and others all in Brooklyn.
sick.gif

that sounds nice and all but what bench would the team have....

Originally Posted by Olvera23

sick.gif

A Bench

Yes, AFTER you posted owned you offered a real response. So you're half right. And I can't ever recall seeing you around so if I ignore you its because I don't really care that much.. July 1st is still a long time from now.

I still say both players skills and talent won't be as effective without the ball in their hands. Rose would be better suited having a great shooter on the outside or a scoring PF in the paint. Anyway, my original point wasn't even criticizing Chicago but how quick opinions and views can change in the media.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by Olvera23

sick.gif

A Bench
Exactly.

Yes, AFTER you posted owned you offered a real response. So you're half right. And I can't ever recall seeing you around so if I ignore you its because I don't really care that much.. July 1st is still a long time from now.

I still say both players skills and talent won't be as effective without the ball in their hands. Rose would be better suited having a great shooter on the outside or a scoring PF in the paint. Anyway, my original point wasn't even criticizing Chicago but how quick opinions and views can change in the media.
Oh so since I don't have a high post count you don't respect my opinion??  Trust me knick fan, I have been around NT for more years than you.  I am telling you that you are wrong by saying Rose and Lebron can't play together.  Of course Rose needs an outside shooter, but what does that have to do with signing Lebron?  Do you have any idea the options the Bulls have this season when it comes to salary caps, sign and trades, and expiring contracts. Bulls could easily sign a player like Morrow, Korver or maybe even Ray Allen if they are lucky.   And if you truly believe the Bulls are better suited with a scoring power forward rather than Lebron James than I can not respect your sports opinion and someone needs to take your fanhood away.  

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I never would have thought the idea of LeBron going to the Bulls was even a possibility before last night.
eek.gif
eek.gif

because it doesn't make more sense than new york if they get chris bosh

people have the nerve to say lebron to NY is all made up by the media and then in ONE DAY, all of a sudden lebron is going to the bulls because some of the worst sources available say he is. Or because ESPN keeps pumping out that he should sign with chicago

now it's gold and people want to pretend like it was always the choice to be.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by you big dummy

I never would have thought the idea of LeBron going to the Bulls was even a possibility before last night.
eek.gif
eek.gif

because it doesn't make more sense than new york if they get chris bosh

people have the nerve to say lebron to NY is all made up by the media and then in ONE DAY, all of a sudden lebron is going to the bulls because some of the worst sources available say he is. Or because ESPN keeps pumping out that he should sign with chicago

now it's gold and people want to pretend like it was always the choice to be.
laugh.gif

How do you figure that it wasn't??? We were going to have enough to sign one max free agent this summer it was always an option... What you meant to say is "people want to pretend like it was always probable"  and to speak on that, I'm still not sure it is probable.  Personally I'm just excited at the fact that we have a chance, I'm more focused on CB4 as I've said since the end of last year but no logical person would ever say no to LeBron.

I think the Nets would be a solid fit for Bron if they could get Bosh or D-Wade as well, they have a young solid pg in Harris, athletic sf in Terrence Williams to back up Lebron. Brook Lopez is a future all-star, and a couple solid players in Josh Boone, Yi. Along with a number 1 pick which could very well be John Wall to backup D. harris or vice versa.

Damn chill out man, its not that serious. Its got nothing to do with post count its just that bickering over hypotheticals at this point is stupid. You telling me I'm wrong means absolutely nothing, because its a hypothetical situation. Your opinion is no more valid than mine, so get off your high horse. You put Lebron on nearly any team and the team is better HE'S THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE so of course. I'm well aware of Chicago's flexbility, I'm not even criticizing your team so stop getting defensive.

I'm over it, like I said before its just going to be a tired argument over and over until July 1st. Have fun posting OWNED and looking for arguments, its not that serious.

Originally Posted by AgentPD21

It's going to be a HUGE war with the Bulls fans and Knicks fans on this board.

Y'all late as hell with this... I've been warring with these dude for the past 2 years...
laugh.gif

I go into their thread and everything
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom