Official LEBRON 2010 Thread (The Decision: MIAMI HEAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a free agent summit on camera.

Do it as a special on ESPN or TNT or something, and have a list of things to talk about like on Pardon the Interruption..

That's a lot of views, & $$

sick.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

According to Yahoo! Sports, William Wesley "has been telling everyone
that he believes LeBron James is leaning hard toward signing with the
Chicago Bulls."

Link

tired.gif

gossip-girl.jpg

Like, OMG he's totally telling everyone!

this is getting stupid and its not even July 1st. Its incredible how someone that up until a couple weeks ago was just an associate to professional athletes is now a credible source for free agent moves before a visit or anything like that.

I'd like to see Lebron stay. but if he does actually go has anyone considered how bad it would hurt his image of a hometown hero? I mean it kind of takes a shot at his legacy.

Like i've been saying though I hope he does whats best for him. its his life. I'm still gonna be a Cavs fan regardless and obviously I don't want him to go but man this is all getting lame fast.

Hopefully Lebron stays. Cavs firing the coach and having the Gm *cough* resign was a sad move but one that i believe had to happen.

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

Tom Izzo has been offered the head coach position by the Cavs. Sources say that Lebron highly respects Izzo.

It was also stated that Tom was leary about the position because of the uncertainty within the organization.

The Larry King "exclusive" interview was nothing more than a Dance off between Lebron and all of Larry King's questions.  He didn't say nothing we hadn't already known.

Tom Izzo has been offered the head coach position by the Cavs. Sources say that Lebron highly respects Izzo.

H to the Izzo.........man we getting desperate to impress Lebron

Quick question...why would any coach sign on for that job with the possibility that Lebron may be elsewhere come July 1st? 

Sure, Cleveland can offer Izzo a boat-load of Cash and Gilbert is a MSU alum....but Izzo is a GOD in E. Lansing, and I'd be very surprised if he actually left....

*on a side note, I found this interesting....

“LeBron never had to come out and say that he wanted Brown and Ferry gone,

Quick question...why would any coach sign on for that job with the possibility that Lebron may be elsewhere come July 1st? 

Sure, Cleveland can offer Izzo a boat-load of Cash and Gilbert is a MSU alum....but Izzo is a GOD in E. Lansing, and I'd be very surprised if he actually left.... 

I just said this in the CBB thread
laugh.gif

He just has too much at MSU to leave with such uncertainty in the air of that organization.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I just said this in the CBB thread
laugh.gif

He just has too much at MSU to leave with such uncertainty in the air of that organization.
laugh.gif
I just peeped that...u and me said the same exact thing within a minute of each other....LOL

*Didn't Izzo turn down Oregon?  I think he's real comfortable at MSU.....

He has job security for life at MSU and he's going into the grinder in Cleveland. Even if Bron stays, that's going to be some enormous pressure on him to win and win now.

Oregon thing I dunno how relevant that is just because that's just another CBB job, not a semi-big NBA job.

Originally Posted by Proshares

He has job security for life at MSU and he's going into the grinder in Cleveland. Even if Bron stays, that's going to be some enormous pressure on him to win and win now.

Oregon thing I dunno how relevant that is just because that's just another CBB job, not a semi-big NBA job.

As far as Oregon, I was thinking from a monetary standpoint.....So even if Cleveland came at him with an absurd amount of money, he has proven to turn down the big bucks in the past....

It true what Simmons said that Bron cancelled out on goin to the game last night? 

How funny the guy havin to buy tickets to the finals.  All awesome. 
laugh.gif

As far as Oregon, I was thinking from a monetary standpoint.....So even if Cleveland came at him with an absurd amount of money, he has proven to turn down the big bucks in the past....

That and resources out of the !*%...  Not to mention he'd dominate the Pac-10 recruiting and coaching wise. If he were to leave that would've been the job to take imo

That and resources out of the !*%...  Not to mention he'd dominate the Pac-10 recruiting and coaching wise. If he were to leave that would've been the job to take imo

Seems like EVERY year, Izzo's name gets tied into some other job....

Honestly, I just don't see how Cleveland is a desirable spot to coach seeing how no one knows what Lebron is doing.  And if Lebron is calling the shots behind the scenes, why would you want to be hired to be a head coach when in actuality, you're Lebron's assistant?  If Lebron goes to Chicago, Miami, etc....there is another proven superstar in the fold like Rose, Wade, Bosh, etc....I think that would make things MUCH easier for the coach to handle rather than Lebron pretty much being on his own and running the show. 

Seems like EVERY year, Izzo's name gets tied into some other job....

Happens when you're one of the best. He's dead *@% top 3 at what he does, I place him right above Roy (although i hate him) and right up under K.  He's the first coach I'd want to take over my program then Self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom