OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I just noticed the incorrect spelling of Christmas on those IDs.

I know it's only 8 characters, but damn. you took Christ out of the mix.

So my shoes are slated to ship on the 35th-38th day since order, they take around 11days to reach the U.S. from China. So if I ***** to Nike I'm liable to get some discount codes right? 
laugh.gif
Are you not located in US? Because it def won't take 11 days to ship if you are, more like 4, 6 tops

Do you guys think I should scoop up the volt X , or make the grinch X ..just wondering how that volt will look in person debating !

Have you seen any of the id volt in person ? I was thinking there's probably a difference in the 2

New to the forum.  Would love to add some of you as Nike+ friends: DaveMiLu.

I just crashed my Lebron X air bags :frown:.  I had just under 20 hours of run.  Will be working the phones with Foot Locker and Nike tomorrow...

Fair warning, this happened on a jump stop and I had been treating these things like glass slippers.  Luckily I don't see any similar stories...

Dave
oh wow! this is not good from a consumer standpoint. how do they feel when you wear the shoes after they pop like that? kinda like a flat tire on a bike?

Are you not located in US? Because it def won't take 11 days to ship if you are, more like 4, 6 tops
Nike reps quoted me 11, idk if that was suppose to cover up even longer production times. Last IDs were all my Lebron 9s and I can't even remember how long shipping took so I just have to go with it.

Just for the record how much do you guys weigh?
I am 176 lbs.  Just about half Lebron's size.
how do they feel when you wear the shoes after they pop like that? kinda like a flat tire on a bike?
It was flat but not obvious at first.  First I noticed a clicking and a small knot under my shoe which first made me think the electronic pad had shifted and wrinkled.  That goes to say that you could play a couple plays with it but you would notice something was off right away.

Someone posted a Cannon themed one in here earlier, would whoever that was mind if I stole that idea? lol it's 
nthat.gif

I'm wondering if this is serious. Doesn't make much sense because THEY ARE YOUR SHOES. There is a lot of people that aren't on NT that made the shoe that way also believe that

Back
Top Bottom