Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prisms are :nthat:
A little too close to the Black Diamond but I'm definitely feeling these more :D

Not a fan of the triple black CW's at all, but I AM feeling these Prism's as well. As long as no hoops are to be jumped through I will try and cop. :smokin

have liked the prisms from the start but i will probably take a pass, gotta pick up some kd vs, and kobes..... 

not enough minerals 

why can't shoes release when pics are first made public, this probably would have allowed me to cop the corks when people weren't feeling them. instead of getting more excited with a rd approaching, i'm getting more bummed. oh well, that's the name of the game.

I kinda like the prisms....I wish the actual prism part of the shoe changed colors depending on the way the light hit it.

why can't shoes release when pics are first made public, this probably would have allowed me to cop the corks when people weren't feeling them. instead of getting more excited with a rd approaching, i'm getting more bummed. oh well, that's the name of the game.
dont worry, they are still hideous

Saw Carbons today and they are as shiny if not shinier than all the ID's that got dogged for looking cheap. Lets see these sell...

Prisms are a MUST :smokin

wish it had a little more color like a rainbow translucent sole or air bubble

In another unexpected turn of events regarding my fake eBay Gold Medals purchase, the seller just contacted me (after he refunded my money and the case is now closed) wanting me to SPEND MY MONEY and ship him his fake shoes back. eBay even gave the dude my phone number and he has left 2 messages on my home #. I thought I read somewhere it was illegal to even send these back to the guy. Isn't is my responsibility to turn them into nike or something? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Seriously, the nerve of this guy. Selling fakes, claiming real, me calling him out, him not putting up a big fight and refunding $, now asking for me to spend $ to send them back. :rofl:

Last edited:
At lunch today, my boy told me that the swoosh on the dunkman 10 glows in the dark....is this true?

Last edited:
In another unexpected turn of events regarding my fake eBay Gold Medals purchase, the seller just contacted me (after he refunded my money and the case is now closed) wanting me to SPEND MY MONEY and ship him his fake shoes back. eBay even gave the dude my phone number and he has left 2 messages on my home #. I thought I read somewhere it was illegal to even send these back to the guy. Isn't is my responsibility to turn them into nike or something? Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Seriously, the nerve of this guy. Selling fakes, claiming real, me calling him out, him not putting up a big fight and refunding $, now asking for me to spend $ to send them back. :rofl:

You could sell them back to him for half off.

you should tell him to send you money for the trouble he has caused you and emotional distress :lol:

make a video of you burning them and send it to him. :evil:

I think it's required by eBay for you to send the goods back as a part of the refunding process, though I'm not sure exactly. Read the buyer protection policy on eBay/PayPal to check.

I think the Prisms look real hot but I want to see what 2013 will bring for the Lebron X line because I'm not that impressed with what 2012 has offered. I mean don't get me wrong they've had some decent releases but nothing that's blown me away, :rolleyes but that's just me

i love the corks.they are the only colourway id cop in an instant...i would just really want for these to be a gr cot damn...and not so damn limited...dont care about rareness...i just would want to cop _

Waiting for the Dolphins.

Floridians are fresh in person, saw them at a FL. Not a fan of primary black shoes, but yet I almost copped because they just caught my eye pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom