Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Carbons are underrated and one of my favorite colorways so far...simple is sometimes better :pimp:
i just hope they look this nice in person since i know nike tweaks their pics to make them look better..

That tweaking was clearly noticeable with the pressures......still copped tho

Although he tried to screw you Id go ahead and send them back anyway......Just to keep your name clean and clear. Just make a video or pics of you packing them and get Delivery confirmation. He sounds like he would lie and never received them

They cant ask you to ship back fake shoes its illegal. just ignore him and hell go away. dont send those back to the seller cuz hes just going to use them to rip somebody else off. if the case is closed thats the last you will hear from ebay on the subject.

Corks are sick, some of the pictures that have come out are :x but for the most part they are simple and clean.

That all white midsole/diamond :pimp:

Corks, Jades, Pressures, and Gold Medals are the only good colorways so far. I actually saw the Seaweed Green 10s on foot and they don't look half bad

IMO Carbons are underrated and one of my favorite colorways so far...simple is sometimes better :pimp:
i just hope they look this nice in person since i know nike tweaks their pics to make them look better..

I mostly agree. Good to tweak the all black swoosh, which kinda makes the shoe look blah.

I know there was a whole big thing about posting your ID's in here but im gonna post a pic any way
sorry if it bothers anyone here i just wanted to share..
(If you wanna see more pics you know where they are)

View media item 150334

Last edited:
In another unexpected turn of events regarding my fake eBay Gold Medals purchase, the seller just contacted me (after he refunded my money and the case is now closed) wanting me to SPEND MY MONEY and ship him his fake shoes back. eBay even gave the dude my phone number and he has left 2 messages on my home #. I thought I read somewhere it was illegal to even send these back to the guy. Isn't is my responsibility to turn them into nike or something? Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Seriously, the nerve of this guy. Selling fakes, claiming real, me calling him out, him not putting up a big fight and refunding $, now asking for me to spend $ to send them back. :rofl:
You probably have to return them. Ask him to give you the money to ship them out.

Lavas should be available at Eastbay, NDC, Champs, Footlocker etc.
Basically the usual places that have gotten the previous X releases.
Yes, we will be releasing the LeBron X Lava's as of 12/08/12 at 8:00 AM ET. It will be available for purchase online only.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

They cant ask you to ship back fake shoes its illegal. just ignore him and hell go away. dont send those back to the seller cuz hes just going to use them to rip somebody else off. if the case is closed thats the last you will hear from ebay on the subject.

I called eBay and asked them what my responsibility was to the seller. They said since the case was closed, I didn't have to do anything.

You probably have to return them. Ask him to give you the money to ship them out.

Nope. Case closed, he basically messed up the way he handled the return. If he keeps harassing me, I can file a complaint with paypal and they will freeze/delete his acct and all his feedback. (Plus they would take my pics as evidence of him selling fake goods and could take legal action)

LOVE the chaos theme. Executed to perfection!

I called eBay and asked them what my responsibility was to the seller. They said since the case was closed, I didn't have to do anything.
Nope. Case closed, he basically messed up the way he handled the return. If he keeps harassing me, I can file a complaint with paypal and they will freeze/delete his acct and all his feedback. (Plus they would take my pics as evidence of him selling fake goods and could take legal action)
LOVE the chaos theme. Executed to perfection!

dude, even though this doesn't concern me, but my advice would be asking him to pay the shipping and send them back. I understand your case is closed now, but the seller can open a new case claiming you didn't return his merchandise. Trust me, I've seen it happened before, eBay doesn't give a crap it's fake or not, as long as you kept both the money and merchandise, they will find a way to get you.

Anyway, just my 2 cents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom