Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here...besides Royal 1's.
smokin.gif
The sad part is that the Royal 1 online release will be 50x more difficult..... I doubt i'll have the patience for Finishline or Eastbay
I was blessed to get my size. Only allstar I really wanted. (besides Barks)
smokin.gif
Likewise homie...

Last edited:
I haven't got a release on Eastbay since the fire red IVs. I add my size the second Add to Cart shows up. I done with getting releases from them. There has to be some kind of backdoor stuff going on. 

couldn't get the lebrons, smh...I thought this suppose to be the easier one to get, but able to get Kobe and KDs on NDC instead

Definitely can't blame em. Just noticed my NDC streak went from once every couple releases to ZERO. & it baffles me how dudes get multiple shoes & I just focus on one & still strike out, lol.
I feel you man. I just wanted the Lebrons. I immediately tried adding on NDC loaded up on a size 12 for 20 seconds and then redirected me.

I can never get through for one shoe on Eastbay/Footlocker let alone get all three.

Going to just stop trying soon.

is there a program to get all 3 on Eastbay? :x Props on getting the trifecta.

and it's all in one shot, that's f**king crazy! :x

I've seen people pull it off on separate orders, but all in one is the first time Ive seen it since they take out the phone orders

I feel you man. I just wanted the Lebrons. I immediately tried adding on NDC loaded up on a size 12 for 20 seconds and then redirected me.

I can never get through for one shoe on Eastbay/Footlocker let alone get all three.

Going to just stop trying soon.
In 2011, it was easier to get releases on Eastbay. Now it has become close to impossible. From now on, I will hit them up on their outlet and to use their 15-20% off coupons.

YES....I was the only person at my mall there for the Lebrons....as a matter of fact i was the only person there period for any of the all star pack....glad i was able to cop and love friday releases during the school year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom