Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol look at this clown on ebay dude saying he might not even get em but no refunds 
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]
"You are bidding on a pre order of one of the hottest and most limited shoes to come out. (Less than 1000 pairs)
They will sell out instantly and will be rare and hard to find!
Avoid waking up and standing in line with the risk of not getting these.
100% Authentic
This is a Pre-Order...I have a great possibility that I'll get these on RD but it is not guaranteed and I am not responsible to refund if I do not obtain them.
Allow 5-10 days to ship.Lebron Cork Preorder. Don't miss out on these very LIMITED shoes
I will be trying to get these online and have a connection at a local store here where I get all other rare sneakers such as Yeezy's, Jordans and Lebrons
will ship 5-10 days after the auction is ended and buyer has paid.
100000% authentic. i would never sell fakes, B grades or replicas or any of that sort.
Payments must be made immediately.
No international shipping
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS"
[/td][/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
at the idiot seller thinking ebay/paypal would let him get away with that.

Saturday morning is gonna be nuts, feel like i got a 1% chance in snagging a pair with the amount of hype going on with these. If I fail its all good save 305, but having my own office at work has its perks, will be scoping for restocks EVERYDAY afterwards ha, that's how I've gotten most my limited and hyped releases recently

Lol look at this clown on ebay dude saying he might not even get em but no refunds 
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]
"You are bidding on a pre order of one of the hottest and most limited shoes to come out. (Less than 1000 pairs)
They will sell out instantly and will be rare and hard to find!
Avoid waking up and standing in line with the risk of not getting these.
100% Authentic
This is a Pre-Order...I have a great possibility that I'll get these on RD but it is not guaranteed and I am not responsible to refund if I do not obtain them.
Allow 5-10 days to ship.Lebron Cork Preorder. Don't miss out on these very LIMITED shoes
I will be trying to get these online and have a connection at a local store here where I get all other rare sneakers such as Yeezy's, Jordans and Lebrons
will ship 5-10 days after the auction is ended and buyer has paid.
100000% authentic. i would never sell fakes, B grades or replicas or any of that sort.
Payments must be made immediately.
No international shipping
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS"
[/td][/tr][/table]
I think he is saying, if he gets them then all sales are final which is fair. Without sounding obvious even Paypal wouldn't allow that ish.

Last edited:
Dude spent $800 on a shoe that will definitely be worth more than that after Saturday. Don't see why that would get y'all's jimmies rustled. If I wanted them that bad I would do it too. No qualms. If I can cop for retail Ill be wearing these joints. If not on to the next one.

Nah its called having a job that doesn't having me living month to month. You should try to getting one yourself one day

THANK YOU!!
People on this forum kill me, they act like people can't have well paying jobs/ careers that don't have them struggling.
Smh people and there assumptions on this forum kill me.
Lol

I think he is saying, if he gets them then all sales are final which is fair. Without sounding obvious.
He says "[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I have a great possibility that I'll get these on RD but it is not guaranteed and I am not responsible to refund if I do not obtain them.[/color]"

Definitely scamming someone

Nothing for HoH or Nike in Scottsdale.  I'll click the twitter link from NDC, but the only successes I've gotten from that are a couple pairs of foams.

The past couple of pages have been all about the corks.... Which is understandable, but just to get a little mixture in the thread, does anyone know how limited the volts are going to be?

Dude spent $800 on a shoe that will definitely be worth more than that after Saturday. Don't see why that would get y'all's jimmies rustled. If I wanted them that bad I would do it too. No qualms. If I can cop for retail Ill be wearing these joints. If not on to the next one.

Well for me it's because he is giving himself no chance at retail. If you are willing to drop 800 on a sneaker whats an extra 200 if you strike out. On the flip side if you somehow land them for retail that is 500.00 you can spend on something else. TO ME I would try retail first.

Was the tweet link that FTL tweeted really laggy for anyone else? I was on my phone reading it. If it was then NDC might blow up on saturday.

Last edited:
I think he is saying, if he gets them then all sales are final which is fair. Without sounding obvious.
Nah peep where he says he isn't responsible for a refund if he doesn't get em...It's a straight scam.

Was the tweet link that FTL tweeted really laggy for anyone else? I was on my phone reading it. If it was then NDC might blow up on saturday.

Yeah it crashed at one point...Just a preview of what's to come.

Last edited:
so now people are happy to buy corks for $800??? LOL

im glad i dont want the Corks.. yea they're nice but not 305$ nice.

anyways... Area 72s ship tomorrow :smokin also waiting for leaked pics of the Elites :nerd:

Last edited:
If you have the means, To already have a pair locked up for 800 and still have a small chance of getting them for retail is a well played option . If u hit online your in two pairs for 1100 with an opportunity to sell one at that price and most likely alot more if you sit on them.

Well for me it's because he is giving himself no chance at retail. If you are willing to drop 800 on a sneaker whats an extra 200 if you strike out. On the flip side if you somehow land them for retail that is 500.00 you can spend on something else. TO ME I would try retail first.

I'm sure he will be trying for retail like the rest of us, but who thinks these will be $800 after they release and the majority strike out? If you want them bad enough buy one now at the pre-drop price, try for retail, and if you come up flip the other pair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom