Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
only 305 pairs. M-I-YAY-YO
u had me for a sec
Yo I was totally joking when I posted that....

....but I never made that connection between the Miami area code and the retail price of the corks $305. 

Wow Nike really just saying **** it. 
eek.gif

They better not pull some NY area code exclusive **** ever b

I know I am in a huge minority here, but I am far more excited for the volts than the corks. I would love to see them sit and grab discount, but I get the impression that most will miss out on the corks and then realize that the volts are pretty damb sweet. As for ASGs, I don't love any of the 3. Durant moreso than Lebron, and the Kobe just looks way too overplayed. Honestly can see myself grabbing a volt X and possibly a Raygun barkley or force and being totally ok with that.

I would love to double back and grab a USA lebron X or even the fireberry:smile:lol - not at the prices they are at) but I am glad I got a Jade and floridian and can be fine at that + a volt. To me the volts will trump any foam or JB release for summertime casual wear.

Im def feeling the volts more than the corks. I would do an ID before I would cop the corks

I'd prefer in- store. Plus, I can get military discount. I've gotten a discount on the last three Bron releases. I don't want to pay full price.

I NEVER have luck on NDC. Seriously, maybe my Internet kungfu sucks. That's why I'm bummed out by the WC3 release.

FNL seems like the best bet for me, but payment problems have prevented me from copping the last three Retro releases. I can't stand the Foot Locker family of sites.

I never get military discount on release items...  The lebrons have to sit there at least a month before... I guess each store is different.

yea stores like Footlocker/FA/Champs were told to cut those discounts on release date product as well as employee discounts. Crazy tho.

what is the general opinion on the Dunkman X......the blacks with the atomic yellow..........i like black shoes, so i dig em´...........most folk don´t like em´, right ?

Last edited:
yea stores like Footlocker/FA/Champs were told to cut those discounts on release date product as well as employee discounts. Crazy tho.
You are still allowed your employee discount up to 20% of the store stock...With the military I've seen it done on release products manager discression though. Seen more denied than granted though.

You are still allowed your employee discount up to 20% of the store stock...With the military I've seen it done on release products manager discression though. Seen more denied than granted though.

they recently changed the policy... right before the Black/Red Jordan XIs dropped. i could be wrong tho but thats what I heard from various sources.

what is the general opinion on the Dunkman X......the blacks with the atomic yellow..........i like black shoes, so i dig em´...........most folk don´t like em´, right ?

I like them. The atomic green is a nice change of pace from the electric green/volt from previous years. The upper is not black it's seaweed, a really dark green. Looks cool in sunlight. I think a lot of people will want them once they are at outlets.

they recently changed the policy... right before the Black/Red Jordan XIs dropped. i could be wrong tho but thats what I heard from various sources.
Yea they took it before the 11's and the 4 release then they said its allowed to be used on the 4 and 11's but nothing after that. Only included Retro Jordan's and Foamposites. Now the discount is back again LOL. I work in a store in the DMV. Even when they did take it Lebrons were good to go.

got my bhm's today. they look great in hand but not so much on foot. they make me think orange laces would look good in my cool grey 8's. im gonna grab some and try it out. if so these are going back to ndc...

Yea they took it before the 11's and the 4 release then they said its allowed to be used on the 4 and 11's but nothing after that. Only included Retro Jordan's and Foamposites. Now the discount is back again LOL. I work in a store in the DMV. Even when they did take it Lebrons were good to go.

:smokin

got my bhm's today. they look great in hand but not so much on foot. they make me think orange laces would look good in my cool grey 8's. im gonna grab some and try it out. if so these are going back to ndc...

yea im still on the fence about my bhm lebrons. got the kobes today so im really debating on returning my pair. really like the kobes more.

I know this isn't the right thread, but it is the best place to ask this.

How do the LeBron 6s fit?

Like the Lebron 8s? 9s? or 10s?

Said it before and I'll say it again, them asg's just scream "trying too damn hard" IMO. They make the corks look like OG concord 11's in comparison

Last edited:
If anybody cares about the homes right now RCK has them for pre-order retail plus shipping  479-856-6446 .. i'm pretty sure these won't be hard to get tho on rd

Last edited:
I like them. The atomic green is a nice change of pace from the electric green/volt from previous years. The upper is not black it's seaweed, a really dark green. Looks cool in sunlight. I think a lot of people will want them once they are at outlets.
yes, seaweed......who comes up with these things...?........must be smoking alot of weed...........
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom