Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are sitting everywhere in Houston champs and footlockers. Too bad they don't do phone orders
Not at memorial city mall....only reason champs has a FSR is cuz the manger neglected to put them on display...when I asked for them he was like "yeah we just got them in" trying to resell I bet

i hate when people post those "entire stock" pics... like they looking for props or something. the only thing thats gonna do is get you on the most hated list, flamed and ignored by the real 'nike park' cats in here.

i hate when people post those "entire stock" pics... like they looking for props or something. the only thing thats gonna do is get you on the most hated list, flamed and ignored by the real 'nike park' cats in here.

LOL..... Last Thing I Need From This Board Is "E-Fame" Guy :lol:

Those That Know Me, Know I'm As True A Shoehead As It Gets And Been Around Doing This Shoe Thing For Quite Some Time Now...... Hate All You Want If That's What Floats Your Boat >D

He obviously works at a store....he's posted at a parking garage

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.......... :smh:

Last edited:
I'm talkin **** bro......I could careless about where u got them how or why.....cool pic though....sunlight a brings out a different glow

Will Be Interesting To See All The Haters And Salt Pouring In This Thread Next Weekend :lol:

Even More Funny, Those Who Have A Sudden Change Of Heart :rofl:

Last edited:
Any NTers around Portland the MLK outlet has the Dunkmans for 139.99, FSR pretty much. Waiting for these to drop in price though, heads around here arent messing with these really

Brons Ended Up Falling 3rd On My Overall List For This Year.... Kobe's Took The Sweeping Victory After Seeing Them In Person
eek.gif

IMAGES..........

not sure if centepede...... or reseller......
Lololol...
roll.gif

They just threw up/ restocked the deadstock.ca site (livestock). Tried earlier when it crashed and failed to grab a pair. Saw some1 post about the BHM ^^^^ n checked it out again. Snagged an 11.5 asg 10 min ago n the AFM this morning on ndc

My buddy grabbed a pair like many of yall did to trade for other kicks but I was telling him that I don't really think it will be a hugely sought after pair so, I guess what I'm trying to ask is, what are you guys expecting in return for these? I personally don't know anything that's "heat" that I'd give up for those, but I guess there might be people out there to do so :rolleyes

My buddy grabbed a pair like many of yall did to trade for other kicks but I was telling him that I don't really think it will be a hugely sought after pair so, I guess what I'm trying to ask is, what are you guys expecting in return for these? I personally don't know anything that's "heat" that I'd give up for those, but I guess there might be people out there to do so :rolleyes

Benjamin's. Jackson's.

Not sure myself though.

I bought a pair of prisms. They're comfortable but I don't like how bulky they are. I need to get rid of them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom