Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Miami heads know if HOH Dadeland getting the Corks, i been hearing they are, but when i called some chic who sounded clueless said the not getting em

I called HoH Dadeland and University mall neither could confirm. The girl from Dadeland was like no, but I took it with a grain of salt. I did get the newest FTL Unlock release calendar and it wasn't on there, but it was the same way with the BHMs.

:lol:

Another guy thinking he knows Nike's production numbers, I love NT.

Thanks for telling us they're limited man, we
had no idea.

Let me guess...they come with a box, too? :wow:

Lmao your an idiot. My boy knows the inventory manager at Nike and told me. I've also heard from others that know people who have told me the same. But don't believe me, ill see you posting how you missed out on Saturday :smile:

hmmmm....corks or car note?...decisions decisions!
grin.gif

I called HoH Dadeland and University mall neither could confirm. The girl from Dadeland was like no, but I took it with a grain of salt. I did get the newest FTL Unlock release calendar and it wasn't on there, but it was the same way with the BHMs.
yea, she didn't sound so sure of herself when I asked, guess i'll swing thru in person and see whats up

Lmao your an idiot. My boy knows the inventory manager at Nike and told me. I've also heard from others that know people who have told me the same. But don't believe me, ill see you posting how you missed out on Saturday :smile:

My life won't end if I don't get them, so no worries.

I think I have a 95% chance of getting them, from my phone too...

Man yall full of it... Same dudes HATED THE GALAXIES LAST YEAR .... 2 weeks later change of heart .. Matter of fact y'all hated on the ASG VIIS TOO.. Wait until on feet pics surface then y'all will change ur opinions like always ..
Most people on here thought the Galaxy Brons were drop the first time they saw them.  When I saw the first pics, my initial thought was "they're not for me...but wow they are a f'ing PROBLEM". lol

As for the Area 72s...just because you put syrup on it doesn't make it pancakes.
Just my opinion *shrugs*

dude lighten up...i was just joking....of course im going for the corks!....lol but for real if i didnt have my car note due this friday i would be trying my hardest to get the corks!
Bro you can easily trade the corks for a honda + cash.  Corks all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom