Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Size 12 I was in line for went out of stock in 1 min, fastest ever. My sister was in line 4mins for a suze 13. While I would have loved to get this pack I have been very lucky on every other release this year (minus pre heat KD's) so I am takin the loss and moving on. Congrats to everyone who copped, and if your a true sneaker lover put some reselling money aside for some kicks you have been eyeing.

Dude who posted his pic up there with the pack......tsk tsk. Prepare to get Meme'd by these NT beasts out here

this weenie got a 10 & 10.5 in the pack. don't ask me how or why. went to pick them up in some heat as u see. hes selling this cupcake they gave him with it for $100

seriously re-evaluating myself & the sneaker game

pimp.gif
Is that you man?
Nah 
laugh.gif

View media item 533173

this weenie got a 10 & 10.5 in the pack. don't ask me how or why. went to pick them up in some heat as u see. hes selling this cupcake they gave him with it for $100

seriously re-evaluating myself & the sneaker game

I'm not going to lie, I've always thought it was a bit silly that some dudes go out of their way to wear "heat" to pick up shoes on release dates but what dude has on his feet is just terrible.
Nobody that has shelter should own shoes that dead.

I'm not going to lie, I've always thought it was a bit silly that some dudes go out of their way to wear "heat" to pick up shoes on release dates but what dude has on his feet is just terrible.
Nobody that has shelter should own shoes that dead.
Nah i completely agree, it's early as hell the only reason u there for is the release. I just put my roshes on lol.

With his crusty *** air forces lmfao
As much as I like sneakers these are the pics that remind me that NONE of these shoes mean anything in life. They don't equate to more girls, they don't hold any meaningful prestige, and they don't equate cool. Reminds me shoes are just to keep my feet off the dirty ground. Thank you Dwight Schrute Jr!

Back
Top Bottom