Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

A statement was made to Nike with or without the attention.

And I look forward to their next change.

nthat.gif
Now this is the truth....

Even if at times ES does come off at times as "cocky"...

Last edited by a moderator:
not for nothing but you were also posting a lot of cocky **** which led ppl to check out your instagram, which is conveniently put in your sig. just saying fam

in the bot thread yes.

but I don't think I was in this thread on RSVP day bragging.

and my sig was to promote OCR processes hash tags in my timeline for people to use.

look, im not trying to seem like im coming off at you. im just saying people are praising you and not sure what they are really praising.

you have made numerous statements in here tooting your own horn. you said you had the nikedc's rsvp tag before it was tweeted. that was the ultimate "bot" killer right there. you could have easily dropped the hashtags in here and let the masses have at it. instead, you chose to test your script vs every one else's.

NOT ONE PERSON SAID "HEY WAIT A MINUTE, YOU HAD THE HASH BUT YOU DIDNT GIVE IT TO US?"... THEY SAID, YOU RIGHT SON, NIKEDC IS MESSED UP.

the comments you make about waiting for nike's restock link... never do you mention something that would help people out like your scripts will add stuff to the cart and randomly release them for people to get them. you just say you gloat about how you are going to mess up things for everyone.

again, i think you personally enjoy what you are doing and i have no issue with it. im just telling people to see exactly what you are doing, evaluate if it and how it benefits them, then make a decision on how they feel about your actions.

Last edited:
So change can happen, but it takes all of us to do it. same thing with resale prices, if everyone as a sneaker community refuses to pay more then retail for shoes, we could squash the resale market.. 

I agree. If I'm not paying retail.....it ain't being bought. Period. I've been this way for years now. But what I'm choosing to do will never bring about change because the next man MUST have the hot shoe. If I miss out, I can live without that shoe. When they miss out.....they save for a few weeks & shell out $700 for Corks or $450 for Denims. Shiiiiiiiiit, I'd be Denim & Cork-less. >:

I see no one learned from last year lol.. I didn't even bother with these! It's only going to get worse guys. I have giving up on limited shoes. Life is much better when your not worried about getting a shoes that unless u have a bot or a connect you won't get lol so f it on to the 11 and some of the cool gr kd6

I learned my lesson with the MVPs. Bypassed this Championship Pack all together. I'm too old to be wishing on a star for these shoes.

And like somebody else stated....How the hell is a celebration pack made where if issued out fairly only 600 people can celebrate?!

Well too bad, they get perks for working there no matter what. just think if we worked there, being in love with shoes the way we are, we would do the exact same thing. No one cares about selling to customers when they can buy them up themselves. Those people making $8 selling shoes, let them come up on what they want.
Sheesh.

Dude if i worked at a shoe store, id get one pair for myself, thats all i need. i wouldnt be trying to hook up every Tom, ****, and Harry trying to make quick bucks. Jeopardizing my job wouldnt be worth it. And no one told them to go get a $8/hr job, they made that decision themselves and i have no sympathy for them. If they want a better paying job, then leave and go find a decent paying gig. if i didnt know any better id swear you were a employee at a sneaker store. what if Gamestop employees decided to do the same thing? Therw would be no PS4s or Xbox Ones for retail, everything would be going for ebay prices.

Well too bad, they get perks for working there no matter what. just think if we worked there, being in love with shoes the way we are, we would do the exact same thing. No one cares about selling to customers when they can buy them up themselves. Those people making $8 selling shoes, let them come up on what they want.
Sheesh.

Dude if i worked at a shoe store, id get one pair for myself, thats all i need. i wouldnt be trying to hook up every Tom, ****, and Harry trying to make quick bucks. Jeopardizing my job wouldnt be worth it. And no one told them to go get a $8/hr job, they made that decision themselves and i have no sympathy for them. If they want a better paying job, then leave and go find a decent paying gig. if i didnt know any better id swear you were a employee at a sneaker store. what if Gamestop employees decided to do the same thing? Therw would be no PS4s or Xbox Ones for retail, everything would be going for ebay prices.

to add to the game analogy... people must not remember what went down when the xbox360, wii, and ps3 dropped.... supplies were limited and there was a huge price spike for each system similar to what we see in the modern shoe game.

did these companies push the envelope and make these more limited for the next gen? NOPE! they fixed the problem by made tons of units available for preorder while upping the production for release date. see wii vs wii u availability for the latter part of the statement. Nike goes the opposite direction. ie. Doembecher releases used to be restocked at niketowns after release.... naw that wasnt good enough for nike so they cut all of that.

to add to the game analogy... people must not remember what went down when the xbox360, wii, and ps3 dropped.... supplies were limited and there was a huge price spike for each system similar to what we see in the modern shoe game.

did these companies push the envelope and make these more limited for the next gen? NOPE! they fixed the problem by made tons of units available for preorder while upping the production for release date. see wii vs wii u availability for the latter part of the statement. Nike goes the opposite direction. ie. Doembecher releases used to be restocked at niketowns after release.... naw that wasnt good enough for nike so they cut all of that.
truth! stood out in the cold and copped three PS3s and flipped one for $1500 that day.....

Paid for mine and my lil cuzs....
devil.gif

PS the store I was at had just received 100 units and everyone in the line got multiples....

Last edited by a moderator:
not for nothing but you were also posting a lot of cocky **** which led ppl to check out your instagram, which is conveniently put in your sig. just saying fam

in the bot thread yes.

but I don't think I was in this thread on RSVP day bragging.

and my sig was to promote OCR processes hash tags in my timeline for people to use.

yeah i was talking about the bot thread.

regardless, i enjoyed it :lol:

you have made numerous statements in here tooting your own horn. you said you had the nikedc's rsvp tag before it was tweeted. that was the ultimate "bot" killer right there. you could have easily dropped the hashtags in here and let the masses have at it. instead, you chose to test your script vs every one else's.

NOT ONE PERSON SAID "HEY WAIT A MINUTE, YOU HAD THE HASH BUT YOU DIDNT GIVE IT TO US?"... THEY SAID, YOU RIGHT SON, NIKEDC IS MESSED UP.
My 2cents on this is that the RSVP site owners are HERE on NT. Why release the hashtag in advance on NT when all the RSVP sites have to do is take that same free info and use it for their services?

Sure you can "take it to PM" but we all know how keeping that info secure goes around here...

look, im not trying to seem like im coming off at you. im just saying people are praising you and not sure what they are really praising.

the comments you make about waiting for nike's restock link... never do you mention something that would help people out like your scripts will add stuff to the cart and randomly release them for people to get them. you just say you gloat about how you are going to mess up things for everyone.

again, i think you personally enjoy what you are doing and i have no issue with it. im just telling people to see exactly what you are doing, evaluate if it and how it benefits them, then make a decision on how they feel about your actions.

As damning as it would have been. I had my own reasonings for not releasing that hashtag before hand.

But the corruption at NikeDC this pass weekend was brought to light without it. I do believe that telling everyone on twitter the exact time of the tweet may be damning as well.

My TLO destroyer approach was not affective for this past weekend. And I have yet to determine a way to hold stock in a cart and release it at a strategic time.

My 2cents on this is that the RSVP site owners are HERE on NT. Why release the hashtag in advance on NT when all the RSVP sites have to do is take that same free info and use it for their services?

Sure you can "take it to PM" but we all know how keeping that info secure goes around here...

Riiiiight so knowing when the link will be tweeted and the code doesn't enhance things for anyone where you can have the DM prefilled and just need to click send on sound recognition?

Thank you.

In lotterys winners are chosen at random. RSVPs ran "fair n square" is still based on order of dms received. Plus just cuz groups come in and cop together don't mean s*** I've hit with my boys for plenty limited releases at various NT's
I would definitely get my pack if my mans had the hook-up.

NikeChi getting exposed, I doubt anybody gets in any real trouble.

I don't understand Nt at times, everybody is always on here talking about how you should go to shoe stores and network with people so they look out but get pissed when they see someone network them out of a release thats highly sought after.

If I had a friend that worked at a nike store or hoh I'd have multiples of every ultralimited release also but I get it, integrity only comes into play when you strike out.
I hate it when dudes on here say "do your homework." It's clear that others guys did theirs.

Last edited:
why would you want Nike to release more pairs? isn't exclusivity a major part of what we enjoy about shoes? having a pair that was tough to get and not worrying about people wearing what you're gonna wear. You just seem salty;

Asinine.

Your what's wrong with Sneaker buying nowadays. Explain what it is that you get when you wear a pair of your EXCLUSIVE shoes that 99% of the rest of the world don't get? Absolutely nothing! :lol:

Ain't no doors being opened for you.....

The clouds don't part for you when it rain.....

And if you ugly, chicks still don't pay you no mind.....

Last edited:
anybody seen the Lebron thread? I couldve swore it was around here somewhere.....

:smile:

really tho NT, now is the time to make a stand. could do something like, nobody buy anything new for the month, if u need a fix, use this time to pick up old stuff that u missed. nike needs us, not the other way around. just thinking out loud. end rant...

Last edited:
could do something like, nobody buy anything new for the month, if u need a fix, use this time to pick up old stuff that u missed. nike needs us, not the other way around. just thinking out loud. end rant...
theres no way enough people would ever agree to that, but it would sure be awesome.

why would you want Nike to release more pairs? isn't exclusivity a major part of what we enjoy about shoes? having a pair that was tough to get and not worrying about people wearing what you're gonna wear. You just seem salty;

Asinine.

Your what's wrong with Sneaker buying nowadays. Explain what it is that you get when you wear a pair of your EXCLUSIVE shoes that 99% of the rest of the world don't get? Absolutely nothing! :lol:

Ain't no doors being opened for you.....

The clouds don't part for you when it rain.....

And if you ugly, chicks still don't pay you know mind.....

:lol: that grammar tho

So put it this way, Evilside ain't gonna stop til Nike does something and if Nike doesn't, that means none of ya'll getting sneakers. No Yeezys for you, or you, or you, or you. None, nada, zip, zilch. 

We screwed. 

Back
Top Bottom