Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I totally get where he is coming from, but did every single one of those packs get sold FCFS? Or did one or two fall through the cracks if you know what I mean...Sure his bot could have been faster than someone who even knew the hashtag but if someone who paid for the RSVP service could have copped, its better than an employee holding onto it....right? I thought he wasn't out to destroy bots, but rather to "expose the corruption".

Maybe I'm missing something...it seems like he got a lot of attention, but in the end, on this release, he actually helped employees get extra pairs. Isn't that what he was trying to stop from happening?

Some did indeed go to FCFS customers....

would be pretty awesome if Evilside found a way to have his bots grab a bunch of the online releases and then release them from his cart like 10-15 mins later

i thought about this, this would def help.
There tons of these types of things that always pop up when you're streaming a movie. There's also one where you have to put the pieces of a 4 piece puzzle together, and another one where it's a logic problem.

I can't get on evilside when these sites wanted to charge $500 for a chance at these, I just can't.

to add to the game analogy... people must not remember what went down when the xbox360, wii, and ps3 dropped.... supplies were limited and there was a huge price spike for each system similar to what we see in the modern shoe game.

did these companies push the envelope and make these more limited for the next gen? NOPE! they fixed the problem by made tons of units available for preorder while upping the production for release date. see wii vs wii u availability for the latter part of the statement. Nike goes the opposite direction. ie. Doembecher releases used to be restocked at niketowns after release.... naw that wasnt good enough for nike so they cut all of that.

bouncing off your analogy, remember when PS2 came out, people were paying $800-$1000 on ebay due to short availability. people who chose to do meetups were getting robbed left and right. as a employee, your duty is to serve the public. if you want to resell that bad, go open a sneaker cosignment boutique. if i were Nike, id fire crooked employees for trying to resell my product on my dime.

Lol I was just messin' around man. This whole thing is ****** up I'm just trying to have a little fun and accept the fact that I can never buy another "Limited release" again. 

Understandable, I get you. I also realize it was not my place to ask in the thread took it to the pm. Forget I said anything.

I can't get on evilside when these sites wanted to charge $500 for a chance at these, I just can't.

We need to get evilside to get us RSVPS at every NT for one release. Then,

We need to get t-shirts made with the upside down swoosh and put EVILSIDE on the back, #23 and wear em when we go pick up the RSVPS. They will notice us then, THEY WILL NOTICE US THEN!!

Last edited:

We need to get t-shirts made with the upside down swoosh and put EVILSIDE on the back, #23 and wear em when we go pick up the RSVPS. They will notice us then, THEY WILL NOTICE US THEN!!
lol

What does grabbing a bunch of online releases and releasing them 10-15 min later do? So bots can get them 10-15 min later?

would be pretty awesome if Evilside found a way to have his bots grab a bunch of the online releases and then release them from his cart like 10-15 mins later

no way evilside could do that....impossible.... I mean he's good, but he's not that good ;-)

Uhm, that might actually work. 

that is what I am trying to get my TLO destroyers to do.  It will require several TLOs to gather data. analyze. code. test. 

why would you want Nike to release more pairs? isn't exclusivity a major part of what we enjoy about shoes? having a pair that was tough to get and not worrying about people wearing what you're gonna wear. You just seem salty;

Asinine.

Your what's wrong with Sneaker buying nowadays. Explain what it is that you get when you wear a pair of your EXCLUSIVE shoes that 99% of the rest of the world don't get? Absolutely nothing! :lol:

Ain't no doors being opened for you.....

The clouds don't part for you when it rain.....

And if you ugly, chicks still don't pay you no mind.....

QFE.

ONCE AGAIN, THE RELEASE HAS COME AND GONE. TIME TO MOVE ON. RESTOCK MAY HAPPEN BUT IF YOU DIDN'T COP FIRST TIME AROUND, YOUR CHANCES ON THE RESTOCK ARE SMALLER THANK THE PLANCK SCALE. THE WOUNDS MUST HAVE RAN DEEP WITH THIS ONE.

look at this 
mean.gif

. i dont even live in chicago and im genuinely mad right now.

View media item 537107

Look at the bright side, at least we know they're authentic lol

just more evidence that ntchi is crooked as hell

a few posts up he posted that was his plan. its unfruitful so far but as weve all seen hes talented so wait and see. Has a new bot thread opened? regardless if es opens it lets just make it so all requests for bots etc equal suspension etc... keep it about the tech talk...ramifications of...results...etc. Im sire peeps want this lebron thread back. BTW 11s are gonna be a problem lol. they look mean.

yea, someone can create a new thread so the lebron thread can become the lebron thread again.

ill monitor it and clean it up so that it wont turn into what it turned into last time.

What does grabbing a bunch of online releases and releasing them 10-15 min later do? So bots can get them 10-15 min later?

NOTHING. IT WILL JUST RELEASE TO BOTS RIGHT BEHIND IN LINE. AND TO TOP IT OFF, THE HOLD TIME FOR CART IS NO WHERE NEAR THAT QUOTED TIME. IT ACTUALLY DIFFERS FOR DIFFERENT RELEASES AS WELL.

QFE.

ONCE AGAIN, THE RELEASE HAS COME AND GONE. TIME TO MOVE ON. RESTOCK MAY HAPPEN BUT IF YOU DIDN'T COP FIRST TIME AROUND, YOUR CHANCES ON THE RESTOCK ARE SMALLER THANK THE PLANCK SCALE. THE WOUNDS MUST HAVE RAN DEEP WITH THIS ONE.

id say some were deep wounds for actual want from true fans of the shoe/player but for most the corruption within was exposed more visibly than ever at ALL levels. This was truly an historic release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom