Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

any1 know where i can get those setting socks in south florida ? settings are really startn to become one of my favorite X's but its hard to beat the jades and the blue/red diamonds i got

Answer is yes. I had a very favorable trade (where I would receive Crown Jewels), we contacted TrustedKicks. The guy at TrustedKicks told the other person he would buy his Crown Jewels from him. Trade didn't happen. I got robbed by trustedkicks. But I'm not upset anymore.....grrrrr

Wow...I should be copping the crown jewels soon

Don't wanna derail the thread but regular ix's>>>>>>>> elite xi's by far. The whole elite thing is a horrible gimmick. Stronger than steel!!........ Until someone steps on the swoosh, then the paint will chip :smh:

Last edited:
any1 know where i can get those setting socks in south florida ? settings are really startn to become one of my favorite X's but its hard to beat the jades and the blue/red diamonds i got
dont know where the socks are but them settings are my favorite x's. i thought i was a jade man, but these s#its right here........
pimp.gif

id do it, personally if u got it do it, but if u gotta ask dont do it IMO

Last edited:
I haven't saw a foam, KD, Jordan, or Lebron Lakers colorway yet.  I agree though I just wish  we could get some more teams colorways  instead of the same **** over and over again lol.

I don't think that Lebron's shoes would sell well in Lakers colors. (Perhaps unsurprisingly) Lots of hate for his kicks in the Kobe VIII thread, and while I admit, not all Lakers fans are on NT, I think it is a good snapshot of their opinions. Along that note, KD's might not sell, but Jordan's and Penny's would probably (since those two are both retired). Also, I don't know if Lebron/KD would want their kicks being sold in a rival team's colors. Just my thoughts.

Answer is yes. I had a very favorable trade (where I would receive Crown Jewels), we contacted TrustedKicks. The guy at TrustedKicks told the other person he would buy his Crown Jewels from him. Trade didn't happen. I got robbed by trustedkicks. But I'm not upset anymore.....grrrrr
that sucks. at least u didnt send ur shoes in and get nothing in return. btw, what were u supposed to trade for the jewels and hw much did the guy buy them for?

Also.....ya'll do know the Knicks colorway is the exact same as the throwback Cavs colorway. Ex: Cavs 4s.....not Knicks 4s.

Not sure why they would drop the Elites in a Cavs or Knicks colorway now that Bron plays for the Heat. But that black, blue & orange is :smokin to me.

Lebron Hyperflight
Love the og hyperflight but seems like too much going on with these
View media item 314502Mods delete if this is too off topic.

Not sure why they would drop the Elites in a Cavs or Knicks colorway now that Bron plays for the Heat.
I agree with this. Don't have a problem with them releasing blue orange cw's now per se, just wish we couldve gotten those hwc's back when the 7's were dropping

Last edited:
Outside of the bit of carbon fiber, I see nothing that justifies the ridiculous price hike on the elites.

Even if you assume they will be + enabled, that is still an $85 bump.

$200 sounds better to me

Lebron Hyperflight
Love the og hyperflight but seems like too much going on with these
View media item 314502Mods delete if this is too off topic.
I agree with this. Don't have a problem with them releasing blue orange cw's now per se, just wish we couldve gotten those hwc's back when the 7's were dropping

hyperflight lebron is too much, looks better in pic but horrible execution. i think KD version still the best

Walked into Mall of America Footlocker today and was able to cop Christmas Lebron X no problem, one of the onlynpairs i like

most colleges just go with IDs i think.. and last time i checked SVSM wears the Soldiers.. im sure there are some SVSM Xs out there tho :nerd:

Can anyone answer why we don't get any more H.S. and College P.E.s in the 10?  Would love to see a CTK or SVSM

There is no SVSM X this year, thats why the team got 5 different pairs of Soldier VIs to wear.

Last edited:
What happened to the next Evolution of sneaker that was supposed to be the Nike Lebron X+????

After cats bucked at the price..that whole line disappeared...Windchills are regularly found on then bay for the lo-lo...

Back
Top Bottom