Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Nike needs to stop with the gradient/bright/kiddy colorways... and release some regular nice solid colored shoes

Last edited:
Nike needs to stop with the gradient/bright/kiddy colorways... and release some regular nice solid colored shoes
Truee , they need to come with some clean and simple colorways .. enough with all these "taste the rainbow" colors 

IM GOING TO TRY FOR THE SUPERHERO ELITES...ONLY ONE I WANT...IM HOPING PPL KEEP THINKING THEY ARE TRASH. IF I CANT PULL THEM AT RETAIL OR LESS, I DONT WAN THEM

I guess the guys worried about water getting on their suede shoes haven't heard of Kiwi Suede Protector.

Or any suede water repellent for that matter lol

I do have to admit though that those pics by SneakerYeti make the Brown Suedes look pretty good imo.

Last edited:
at that price, you should have no problem.
yeah im seeing the shirts at a lot of stores which may be a hint that they will be a widespread release, but you never know with nike, they could go the QS route at any second, i mean look at what happened with the black/gold 1's.

k thanks will check paramus outlet when i can. ppl are waiting for a better discount, and as soon as that happens they will fly off the shelves. Do you remember if they were the sport pack or just the + enabled? I really dont care but just wondering if its a little or big discount.

Friends and family coupons are going out right now too, so that's another way to save a big chunk on those at the outlets.

Blk/gold 1's were a QS from the jump and are extremely limited. Superhero elites all be the most produced pair of them all. Too much marketing put into them for a line that gets zero marketing, and matching apparel and bags. Blk/golds weren't a surprise to be that limited. A super limited 2013 model made even more super limited by the QS is the reason for that.

I'm just saying there's no reason to be too worried and I think you'll get your superhero elites without much trouble.

Last edited:
Friends and family coupons are going out right now too, so that's another way to save a big chunk on those at the outlets.

Blk/gold 1's were a QS from the jump and are extremely limited. Superhero elites all be the most produced pair of them all. Too much marketing put into them for a line that gets zero marketing, and matching apparel and bags. Blk/golds weren't a surprise to be that limited. A super limited 2013 model made even more super limited by the QS is the reason for that.

I'm just saying there's no reason to be too worried and I think you'll get your superhero elites without much trouble.
where can i get these coupons? imnot going to get 2 excited b4 i see the wind chills at this outlet because as i mentioned in the outlet thread last month they usually get ****

But..Nike makes tons of regular solid colored shoes every year in, in every model. 
But they suck... and they put all the effort into the bright colored shoes. Most of Bron's PEs are 10x better than the shoes released and they're pretty simple colorways. Im just tired of the same bright *** sneakers being released and no effort being put into being simple. But I guess thats what NikeID is for...
tired.gif

Last edited:
k thanks will check paramus outlet when i can. ppl are waiting for a better discount, and as soon as that happens they will fly off the shelves. Do you remember if they were the sport pack or just the + enabled? I really dont care but just wondering if its a little or big discount.

Plus enabled, but not included. There wasn't much left to be honest. At my store there was only 9 1/2 - 11 available, like 8 pairs total

i can see the appeal with Hazelnuts, just not sure what the baby blue is all about. Not sure why Nike keeps forcing these brightazz colors on their shoes. Denims with that Preteen Pink, now this brown suede attacked by Boy's Baby Room Blue. Shoulda just kept it simple. 

where can i get these coupons? imnot going to get 2 excited b4 i see the wind chills at this outlet because as i mentioned in the outlet thread last month they usually get ****

They don't have them at the Paramus outlet, I stopped by last night. Saw a couple of Away Elite 9s and Kobe 7s .. other than that it was a ghost town as usual. Those employees snatch up everything before they hit the floor.

Back
Top Bottom