Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Lebron NSW Lifestyle NRG  available from Japan on Rakuten

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search?st=&tl=0&k=lebron+nsw

If nothing shows just select Japan as your "Ship to" on the left, then use forwarding service like Tenso, they have a promotion currently for half off shipping.
~140 plus shipping maybe 155-160 total is my guess.

I'm not interested in these, and they are supposed to drop on 5/3 this week in Europe according to a certain Release Calendar.
But for those who are and are worried about getting these, try Japan.
You can grab a "men's bra" while your at it. WTF!

Last edited:
I just don't get the appeal in these. We like shoes that look like glitter was sprinkled on them now. Guess I'm too old for these. Guess if ya girl got the glitter uggs ya can match.
It's just a different style man.  Of course I'm speaking for myself, but I enjoy the ones that aren't necessarily easy to "match" with.  I don't wear logos, mainly solid colors, and I like craziness on my feet.  Look, you got your superhero last week, I'm getting my Platinums this week...we are all good! 
laugh.gif

I just don't get the appeal in these. We like shoes that look like glitter was sprinkled on them now. Guess I'm too old for these. Guess if ya girl got the glitter uggs ya can match.

It's just a different style man.  Of course I'm speaking for myself, but I enjoy the ones that aren't necessarily easy to "match" with.  I don't wear logos, mainly solid colors, and I like craziness on my feet.  Look, you got your superhero last week, I'm getting my Platinums this week...we are all good! 
laugh.gif

My thinking is that if I'm spending good money on shoes, I might as well get something that steps out if you get what in saying. Part of the reason I don't do Jordan's, just too plain for my taste

laugh.gif

Lol, yea we all good bro. Buy what u like n try not to fall into the hype tho i can admit have time to time lol.

Last edited:
I definitely will try my best to get the nubuck if they release, as well as the denim....can't figure out which one I like more.  I am interested to see what happens with the release information on ALL of these NSW styles.  In the back of my mind, I can't help but think that they have something up their sleeve.  It's almost like they are testing the waters with ALL of the suedes, denim, and now nubucks....

Last edited:
View media item 387898
Hey all, first post here! Went into FootAction and got to get a bit of a sneak peak. Definite cop.

You been throwing ALOT of salt on the Platinums this week .. How you gonna say you're too old for the Platinums but you own the "superhero" Elites? :nerd:

You been throwing ALOT of salt on the Platinums this week .. How you gonna say you're too old for the Platinums but you own the "superhero" Elites? :nerd:

I sure do own the superheroes. A black blue n orange cw. Not a glitter sliver pink n teal cw. But like I said at 26 I'm not part of this glitter kitten paw soft generation. Drake is turning rap into emo rap so I understand. But Do you.

Last edited:

I sure do own the superheroes. A black blue n orange cw. Not a glitter sliver pink n teal cw. But like I said at 26 I'm not part of this glitter kitten paw soft generation. Drake is turning rap into emo rap so I understand. But Do you.

I'm guessing those aren't your Kobe's in your avy right?

I understand where your going about not liking the colorway but what does Drake and "emo rap" have to do with the shoes. I'm not big on them either but people liking isn't because their soft and it's a weak generation haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom