Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

We're at a point of time where people want a shoe they bought to be limited or sold out quickly, me personally I don't care about the next person and what they wear but I do like that he was able to buy a sneaker he wanted. If a shoe sits or sells out rapidly really doesn't matter unless you're a reseller and if you take pride in having a shoe no one else could buy then realistically you're a hypebeast, I could careless how a shoe I really like sells as long as I have them.

Last edited:
I need to see them in person, I might change my mind but I love the baby blue on the hazelnuts also, not even sure if the red suedes will drop but I hope so, hopefully retail will be $250 & not tje $305 or more

nike-lebron-x-suede-pe-.jpg

I need these the most!

Unicorns>Genie in a Lamp>Three Headed Dragon  

Sorry, is this that thread where we list things that we want but are near impossible to get our hands on??? (Thanks NIKE)

Lol, I'm jk ......but I want the Denims BAD and will throw the pinks laces on them asap if I can actually get a pair!

I love good convo but professional made me leave the Kobe thread the other day, please leave the Lebron one alone haha

Anyways, got my first Lebron X the other day and was surprised by the comfort. I always heard they were nice but didn't expect it to be that good. Hopefully I can snag a pair of the suede's.

Really? The conversation was productive yesterday, and you prevented it,
This was going to get technical, giving medical and scientific information. It wasn't against Kobe Bryant, and it wasn't against his shoes. This was about why some people should not be playing in lows to begin with.

The quotes above are against LeBron, which were not about the shoes. You can't even come close to doing that on the Kobe thread without repercussion.

View media item 412033

Back
Top Bottom