Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

lol
laugh.gif

ntsf is getting db95's so i think they'll get the hazelnuts also.*waits for kat williams excited gif

ntsf is getting db95's so i think they'll get the hazelnuts also.*waits for kat williams excited gif
All Nike Stores will be getting the DB 95's....

NTSF is ss******....

They aint getting no damn Hazelnuts or anything limited unless all other Nike Stores get them.

My guess for the championship pack:

If they are coming out as soon as everyone says, Lebron Denims came out last week (6/29), Lebron Hazelnut this week (7/6), Lebron Black Mint two weeks from now (7/20), which leaves a gap between the Hazelnut and Black Mint (7/13)

Call me stupid all you want but I like the sound of this.

little-girl-finger-crossed.jpg

My guess for the championship pack:

If they are coming out as soon as everyone says, Lebron Denims came out last week (6/29), Lebron Hazelnut this week (7/6), Lebron Black Mint two weeks from now (7/20), which leaves a gap between the Hazelnut and Black Mint (7/13)

Call me stupid all you want but I like the sound of this.
Denims released on 6/22.

Via Live stock

Select pairs of the Denim Lebrons in-store only at our WEST 4TH location. First come, first serve. No phone orders.

edit: pick me up a pair while you're at it 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Dunno why everyone's so happy bout theback2back 'chip pack if it iisn't a Ndc release n only in Miami who cares

Dunno why everyone's so happy bout theback2back 'chip pack if it iisn't a Ndc release n only in Miami who cares
From what I understand the spread will be pretty much the exact same as the MVPs. So not just Miami.

it isn't just miami, although there's more stores in that city receiving the pack than any other city(4). same NT's that got
MVP's will get the pack. No one has seemed "'happy" about the pack, just waiting for it to release and move on to what's
next. 

it isn't just miami, although there's more stores in that city receiving the pack than any other city(4). same NT's that got
MVP's will get the pack. No one has seemed "'happy" about the pack, just waiting for it to release and move on to what's
next. 
Which means RSVP sites will be charging $100-$250 for their services....

Last edited:
next. 
Which means RSVP sites will be charging $100-$250 for their services....
unless they get black listed this week with the hazelnut and db95 orders. 

Have a feeling the rest of the nike towns will do FCFS with the hazelnut X. If they dont make an announcment today about a rsvp, expect FCFS.

Have a feeling the rest of the nike towns will do FCFS with the hazelnut X. If they dont make an announcment today about a rsvp, expect FCFS.
If they haven't announced it via Twitter they will most likely not release them!!!

No way in hell Nike will allow FCFS for this shoe....
Originally Posted by armokidd

I've got every ext bron x not camping for chip pack if I can't get online
Pics?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom