OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

does anyone have a picture of the turbo green ?
I know a few people ordered a SB using that color, when it comes in i'm sure they'll post a pic

I'm curious too because now I can't make the SB I wanted with the teal because it's gone and I am waiting to see how the turbo green comes out

^that turbo green report is all i'm waiting on... 5 pairs locked and loaded, ready to order

them champ pack variations are too mean

I'm in the same predicament didnt even think of id-ing until last week.. If anyone wanna get rid of atomic teal sb sz 8-8.5 hmu lol. Until then I wait to see this turbo green

I'm in the same boat fellas patiently waiting to see how the turbo green comes out.

It's my own damn fault for procrastinating and being cheap, I should've made the teal SBs months ago I just hate the price for a lebron 11 ID

I've been monitoring eBay auctions too but haven't seen a decent teal ID out there

They said I'll get my lebron 11s July 16 and I ordered them last night so what time do u think I'll really get them?

Newports are cool and different, breathe of fresh air from the Champ pack inspired that's posted many times. :tongue:

Last edited:
Look what I got! And they said they'd be delayed until early next month. Lucky me!
Still nothing on my daughter's pair tho, which was supposed to be done two weeks earlier
Skep, what's been your timeline for these?  (Order date, projected date, finishing touches email etc..) 

Ordered 5/15, projected 6/11 ship date. Then was told there was a one month delay so I complained and got a 10% code. Then days later I got the finishing touches email which was sent on 6/3. Seems like my original ship date will be met.
I'll let you know when I get the shipped email

Ordered 5/15, projected 6/11 ship date. Then was told there was a one month delay so I complained and got a 10% code. Then days later I got the finishing touches email which was sent on 6/3. Seems like my original ship date will be met.
I'll let you know when I get the shipped email
Thanks bro, really appreciate the info!  Was just trying to gauge how they are running now with these new options. 

View media item 1008155
View media item 1008157
Obviously not mine,but I haven't seen anyone who's done one posted. Figured many,myself I know for a fact, wants to see what that anodized yellow and gold look like together. For me it's not bad,but it is different shades. Maybe need some different lighting,but I don't think I would do one. What you guys think?

Obviously not mine,but I haven't seen anyone who's done one posted. Figured many,myself I know for a fact, wants to see what that anodized yellow and gold look like together. For me it's not bad,but it is different shades. Maybe need some different lighting,but I don't think I would do one. What you guys think?
Look pretty darn close.  Not bad at all, only problem is th swoosh and the posite being so close together, really shoes the difference in the color.  A gold posite option would've been epic. 

Last edited:
Look pretty darn close.  Not bad at all, only problem is th swoosh and the posite being so close together, really shoes the difference in the color.  A gold posite option would've been epic. 

Gold posite option would be like no other! + Gold speckled sole? Game over.maybe they're waiting to roll it out to if lebron goes for a 3 peat. One reason I'm rooting for them. Haha. Cmon NIKE! You made an ID option for pretty much every release.

Thanks bro, really appreciate the info!  Was just trying to gauge how they are running now with these new options. 

No prob! I'm surprised it was only 19 days from order to finishing touches. We'll see when they ship. My all red pairs delivered in about a month if I recall correctly.. maybe a lil more. This was during the start of the strike

Again not mine but figured it was interesting as this is the first variation I've seen of this champ iD with the gold speckles. They still OD,but I think for this CW, it actually doesn't look bad.

View media item 1008543

Back
Top Bottom