OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

So to update you on my order, they just told me that they are completed and due to ship out on the 11th which is their next day they do shipping, apparently they do it on batches. I'm sure many of us will have pairs shipped that day. And with that said, my order was originally placed on 5/15.... so roughly a month from start to delivery. Not bad

So to update you on my order, they just told me that they are completed and due to ship out on the 11th which is their next day they do shipping, apparently they do it on batches. I'm sure many of us will have pairs shipped that day. And with that said, my order was originally placed on 5/15.... so roughly a month from start to delivery. Not bad
Not bad at all, I hope they keep it up.  Thanks for the update. 

Ordered 5/5.
Started making 5/8.
Almost finished 5/23.
Shipped (label created) 5/29 & 5/30.
Actually shipped 06/05/14.
Delivery 06/09/14

THANKS TO DA CONNECT
Don't be scurred, you can call me out lol. I won't hook up noobs or people I'm not cool with anyways
smile.gif
HAHA MY MAN! REPPED.

They definitely ship in batches. I was told mine go out on the next shipping day of the 11th

I never received the "almost finished"  or a "shipped" email from nike.   Am I the only one this has happened to?   oh well, they're here and they look great in person.   Quality is on point and the terracotta warrior swoosh is 3M.   Speckle guy did go crazy but its okay cause it works great on this one.  Im as happy as a kid on christmas right now.

Back
Top Bottom