OFFICIAL Lebron Zoom Generation Post

Wow. 3500 pairs. Still not as limited as 1000, but still limited when you come to think of it. Thanks for the info ALPHA!

Just wondering, how is alpha so sure there were 3500 ZGs made? Does he work for Nike o something?
With Michael it was every night. Its so hard to pick one memory. It was the fact that he could put on a show every single night. It just never ceased. Every arena was sold out. Every fan was there to see him. And no matter how tired he was, he never disappointed.

He sure does!!! Go ALPHA!!!! The next golden era for Nike is approaching! He is the One!

^^ LOL...yes he does.

i am wondering if the 3,500 include the pairs set aside for lebron and anyone else in the nba? or is 3,500 just made for retail?

thanks AP :smile:
smile.gif

Damn homie...in highschool you was the man homie...what the flip happened to you... - 50 Cent

ALPHAPROJECT , so what fact do you have stating there was that amount made ???? do you have some kind of document or anything stating the fact, not just verbal ????? I honestly would like to see something on paper stating this fact.

-tnx

Quote:
ALPHAPROJECT , so what fact do you have stating there was that amount made ???? do you have some kind of document or anything stating the fact, not just verbal ????? I honestly would like to see something on paper stating this fact.

^^ Every1 knows he works for Nike. What good would he get for playing us? I hope you are not questioning ALPHAPROJECT cause he is one of the most admired NTer.

===========
[/center]
[/center]

^ well tnx for clearing that up for me, although, I still like to see paper trails for important things like this, I don't understand why nike would not post something like this on the nike website. I guess if no proof can be provided, We will just have to go by his verbal fact. And I was questioning him, although please do not take that personal, I mean no harm or disrespect. Just currious into how good of a investment this one perticular shoe is. This is a huge difference if 3500 where produced instead of 1000.

-unit

i GOT MINE from canada so i don't have a card!! Is there anyone who would be willing to sell me one for like 5 bucks via paypal.?? Let me know. Hit me up!

[email protected]

AOL AIM abunike23

You can choose to believe me or not- I am just passing on the information I was given- I assume that number relates to shoes made for retail- but does not include player samples or promos, but again, that is just my assumption. I have better things to do than make up fake information to put up on this site, so take it for what it's worth...

oh- and sorry I cannot comment on any shoes I have been or will be working on- as soon as it is ok with Nike for me to give you guys info, rest assured you will have it- but I wouldn't count on that being any time soon...

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

alpha, tnx, No dissrespect was meant towards you or anyone here. Please note, I am new here, and still have a great deal to learn about who is who here. I now know I can trust you with info like this, And I will, I also got a responce from nike.com from a email I made to them, and you are right, there where 3000 of these shoes made. I appoligize for ever doubting you. overall, These shoes are still awsome.

thx AP :wink:
wink.gif

Damn homie...in highschool you was the man homie...what the flip happened to you... - 50 Cent

whats the big deal about the cards? They arent anything special. I dont even know what I did with mine...if I could find it I'd give it away.

^ well, once you think about it, this card alone might be worth a lot of money in the future, im sure a lot of you just want to rock your kickz, but there are many people who did not get a pair, and 5 yrs down the line, are going to be looking for their holly grails lebron james air zoom generation 11-5-2003. And who ever has these shoes in immaculate condition with the original box and the Card will be getting alot of money. And is just a great piece of history and collectible to have. I guess you can have your own opinion about this card, but that is mine.

-unit\n

This might be a dumb questions but has anyone ACTUALLY BALLED in their Lebrons?

How are they?

btw, I just somehow doubt these will be worth that much in the future. Especially since it is not even the first "Air Lebron" or whatever that is going to be released next season.

Quote:
btw, I just somehow doubt these will be worth that much in the future. Especially since it is not even the first "Air Lebron" or whatever that is going to be released next season.

If Lebron lives up to the hype down the road, seeing as how these shoes have Lebron's name on them, as well as the date stitched on the inside tells me otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom