*OFFICIAL* LIMITED EDITION POST *UPDATED 7-1-07*

Also, we're doing another art party on June 1(First Friday). Come thru, u know the drill...food, music, people, fun, and this time we'll prolly grill out if the weather permits. Hope to see you all there.
Check the video from the last one, if u havent yet.
PEACE

Oh Yeah, we will be having a 10% OFF EVERYTHING SALE for those who stop by, a perfect time to get what u want and save some $$.

LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

im comi to virginia in a couple of weeks definitely hit it up.
BORN ON AUGUST 29th 1991 peace.

^^^^^^^^ is that rogue status shirt up there a collabo with leilow hawaii?
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

Yes it is leilow x rogue, the back says "When i see a punk pass i smile". Both colorways are HARD(i like em anyways) Phone orders are accepted.
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

I passed by the other day and saw some clowns spray painted some harsh words onto the store.....This what it's coming to?
Check dudes like the swish on the Nikes. My lifes a motion picture take a lookin if you like.

Yeah,Who knows, prolly just some kids acting like kids. I used to do dumb @#%$ too. From the looks of it they were really young cuz the technique was terrible. Just another day in the life....
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

New Red Monkey Jeans/Shorts/Shirts

Phone Orders Accepted. Please call for pricing/sizing/availablity.
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

T.I. seen with a FUCT gangster series shirt on. We've got a couple left....

Phone orders accepted
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

OK, HERE IT IS.....

OUR FIRST COLLABO.....

Limited Edition x Mi Gente...

U may recognize the shirt from the "Make It Rain" Video with Joe Crack.

With a little twist...

Yes, we have put VA on the MAP. Rather than NY, we got the VA version, and instead of brooklyn, LTD ED(Live The Dream EveryDay)

So, those of u who Live The Dream EveryDay in VA, don't sleep. These are very Limited and WE ARE THE ONLY PLACE U CAN GET THEM.

Big Up Mi Gente, the prints are great.
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

We also got a couple othe Mi Gente Shirts that r HOT. Great Colorways for flips and fire red 3's.

Air Pun
Flip Elephant
Bruce Lee fire red 3

We r the only place in VA, DC to cop these, so don't wait if u like em, cuz they just arrived n i'm sure they'll b gone quick.
LTD/ED
LiveTheDreamEveryDay

Back
Top Bottom