*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

kyle 3-0 :pimp:

Cmc killing it week in week out :pimp:

they almost gave me a heart attack at the end with all the damn penalties but we got the dub:emoji_raised_hands:

What up!

Man it feels good to be treading above water again! Especially under the circumstances with all these injuries...didn’t have to be as tough as we made it at times, but another win is just that, and we’ll take it.

22 is just otherworldly, fellas...man oh man :pimp: :pimp:

Think we got the DROY in our colors this year, too...can’t wait to see how the rest of this season unfolds, especially once you know who gets back to ?

Lastly, pumped for next week! Headed to the game, and I just hope we can give these BUMS the L they should’ve got back in Week 2...

#Keeeeeeeeeeeeep... :smokin

What a mf game!

I’ve been to a few Panthers/Skins games, but the atmosphere today...whew :pimp:

Tried my best in doing my part to make our chant audible thru TV sets...it had to have been ? was literally a Panthers takeover all weekend...

A whole experience, and another W! Keep Pounding, fellas...✊?

What a mf game!

I’ve been to a few Panthers/Skins games, but the atmosphere today...whew :pimp:

Tried my best in doing my part to make our chant audible thru TV sets...it had to have been ? was literally a Panthers takeover all weekend...

A whole experience, and another W! Keep Pounding, fellas...✊?

That is awesome that you got to watch the game in London! I might have to catch the next London Panthers game. That was definitely a Pro-Panthers crowd for a Bucs "home" game. :lol: I definitely heard the LUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE and Keep Pounding chants. Today was a good day #KeepPounding :smokin

I am shocked Rivera got fired during the season. :wow:

He is really a good man, so it’s tough to see him lose his job in this manner, but it was definitely time to move on.

What does this mean for Cam? No clue at all. It is all very murky right now. I truly hope it means he can heal fully, and come back with RUN CMC and a new, offensive minded coach.

I can’t lie, I miss Cam. Pls come back, Cam. Game days aren’t nearly as fun without QB1. |l

Need to go all in on both sides of the line this off season. Getting embarrassed week in and week out.

Extreme high and low today. I was on cloud nine with the Brady hiring and then the Luke news brought me down in the dumps.

Wasted the man’s career. Gave us everything he had

wouldn’t ever be mad at Cam for doing the same but the day he is no longer a Carolina Panther will hurt 100 times more

My friend who works for the Panthers as a scout told me that the word going around is that the Panthers are gonna look to draft a qb early and sign a vet qb for cheap. Cam prob gets cut or traded.

My friend who works for the Panthers as a scout told me that the word going around is that the Panthers are gonna look to draft a qb early and sign a vet qb for cheap. Cam prob gets cut or traded.
Figured this would happen. Hate it for Cam especially because this is no fault of his own. Mismanagement and failure to put pieces around him. Gonna hate to see him go and it’s gonna be weird seeing him in another jersey

That **** got reported this week by someone. I saw it on the huddle.

like with anything, taking everything with a grain of salt. Hurney whiffed on Grier and is useless outside of first round picks.

Back to this clown Rap, and only Rap, pushing this Cam narrative

We are losing everybody :emoji_disappointed:

92BCF0C3-2B1A-4190-92B4-66229696288C.jpeg

Full rebuild boys. Gonna be a rough few years. Pretty much a given that Cam gone next right? Not feeling all the buzz about CMC possibly being traded but I feel like that’s one guy we should absolutely keep. Front load his contract so when we’re competitive again and need some cap room to put pieces around whoever we’ll be able to.

Man this picture was only 2 years ago :ohwell:
0BAD1027-9D65-4FF8-AEDB-03362F48D89C.jpeg

Cam on Tiki and Tierney today. That’s the content I like to hear from the man himself

That was encouraging to hear from Cam. I'm sure it's still a fluid situation. Cam wants to play in Carolina. Will Tepper let him play for the Panthers? I sure hope so. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom