OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

The luc thing is the strangest thing I’ve ever seen as a clipper fan

No cap, I ran into Luc at the barbershop a couple weeks back and we were talking about it :lol: (Along with some apartments he bought and tried to flip but it flopped lol)

Didn't say much that most of us didn't know, just that he always knew surgery may be needed, (Like for months now) but that as long as we were winning, that he was going to put it off because wanted to come back and help, and that he wanted to get some games under his belt before the playoffs. He really wanted to play in the playoffs because he didn't want to play for the minimum again next year.

^^^ Yeah, I guess if we were struggling, they would have tried to figure out what to do with Luc more quickly. Still seems like it should be been sorted out either way before late March, LOL. But I’m not a doctor or trainer, so what do I know?

Reactions: HIM
Luc’s hairline almost on his neck.

No adult man should ever go that long in between haircuts. That looks like 3 months minimum

Trezz really is an amazing finisher around the rim and I don’t just mean dunks...

Struggle game for Lou Will so far ... which means he’ll probably hit for 20 in the 4th... LOL.

We got a real complete team. 6 guys in double figures today, with Temple and Green stepping up. Depth.

Team just didn’t take this game seriously...very disappointing effort after getting destroyed by the Rockets...

Reactions: HIM
WE HERE BOYSSS

What a run.

48 wins.

Clips have no chance in hell but so what :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

Just hyped to see SGA get his first playoff bump :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: what's ironic is IF the Clips are to win a game this series I think he would be incredibly important, despite being a rookie he's our best bet IMO (after Gallo) against GSW's length and switch heavy defense.

^^^ Happy just to be here. We get one and keep a few other games fairly close, I’ll be satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom