OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

This is why I wanted to make the playoffs over keeping the pick. The experience Shai, Shamet, and Trezz are gonna gain is gonna be worth way more than the 14th pick. 4+ games of playoff level basketball against the best team in the league. I love it

We’ll get there, but this isn’t the year...
7072BFCA-144E-470B-A2DB-03AA6022147D.gif

The Clips rooks making plays down the stretch of a playoff comeback in the oracle against the defending champs

you can't make up a better script than that. That's EXACTLY why when you have two rookies in the rotation already plus Zu, that a late lottery pick for sooo many reasons is not as good as making the playoffs.

If the Clips were only a tad bit more talented up top they could cause some real chaos this series smh

If the Clips were only a tad bit more talented up top they could cause some real chaos this series smh

The bright side of that is, especially if they manage to steal one more game, then it really does look like they’re just a star player away from being really, really good.

Now lemme ask y’all...

Would y’all rather that pick or this experience SGA and Shamet are getting? EASY answer for me

I can’t wait to see SGA next season. You go 5+ intense games against Steph and the Warriors. That’s like a season’s worth of experience :lol:

Now lemme ask y’all...

Would y’all rather that pick or this experience SGA and Shamet are getting? EASY answer for me

I can’t wait to see SGA next season. You go 5+ intense games against Steph and the Warriors. That’s like a season’s worth of experience :lol:

SGA made a game winning read on the road in the oracle.

To another rookie.

I could go in detail why this is better than keeping our pick, but in hindsight, once the FO didn't trade Lou & Trez in the summer, and ESPECIALLY by the deadline, it was clear they weren't going to tank and if they weren't going to tank, what's the point in a late lottery pick in a top heavy draft?

Nevermind the fact that you already have three rookies and Zu, and you'd be adding more salary, creating another hit against the cap (even if it's small, rookies have to get paid too) which would make things just a tiny bit harder in terms of Free agent money.

i’m more confident than ever that we will make a splash this summer. Just show free agents last night’s game

Got an e-mail that ClippersStore was having a promotion today - 31 percent off site-wide with code “comeback31”. I gave in and grabbed a special Lawler swingman Jersey they had on there. Yes, I am a sucker :lol:

Got an e-mail that ClippersStore was having a promotion today - 31 percent off site-wide with code “comeback31”. I gave in and grabbed a special Lawler swingman Jersey they had on there. Yes, I am a sucker :lol:
2019 hoodie only got a medium and Lou will jersey they only got a 2xl
:smh:

I do not post on this forum anymore, but watching these games had me wondering whatever happened to mjshoefanatic or whatever their name was. I know he’s been sad the last 5 years :rofl:

Well fellas, it was a great season and a pleasant surprise in the playoffs. The off-season may be best of all...

Back
Top Bottom