OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

so is the new clippers center court logo?

havent seen any clippers preseason game because of the dumb tv deals

so is the new clippers center court logo?

havent seen any clippers preseason game because of the dumb tv deals

they’e playing in ontario, where the G league team plays. That’s the g league logo, agua caliente clippers.

B1EAA495-C998-48C0-9BDC-7DA06560E4AB.jpeg

Wonder if the City Edition jersey will be another Mr. Cartoon collab. I'm going to guess no.

just dont like that statement edition

i mean yes its cool that you got to fit all the initials in one box but it looks like a practice jersey

big mistake if they got rid of the mr cartoon design too, shouldve just replaced the statement ed with the mr cartoon

just dont like that statement edition

i mean yes its cool that you got to fit all the initials in one box but it looks like a practice jersey

big mistake if they got rid of the mr cartoon design too, shouldve just replaced the statement ed with the mr cartoon

Yeah, I hope I'm wrong about whether we get another Mr. Cartoon uniform. They seemed to be pretty popular with the fans the last couple years and the incorporated the "Los Angeles" lettering from the jerseys onto the court for home games. Would seem weird to complete abandon that now.

These aren't official; just concepts put out by a graphic designer. I like the idea of bringing back the old SD Clippers orange/powder blue colorway.

The biggest goal for me this year is for the Clips to make it worth it for Kawhi Leonard to return.

50, 55 game mark, LAC in at least the 6th seed with a positive point differential, PG having an all NBA season, someone like Terance or Luke popping, make it worth it for him to return this year.

Clips IMO have the widest range of outcomes in the league this year. Anything from 4 to 10 is plausible to me.

Think nationally though, people are just flat out missing it on LAC. 10 NBA level competent pros, elite coaching, and an all NBA talent gets you a top 6 seed in most seasons, especially if one of your young guys pop and you win a few coin flip games and stay healthy. Their depth even without Kawhi is crazy.

yeah most are off of this Clippers team and find the playoff a fluke even though they were two plays away from beating the suns or a free throw by PG to making it much more interesting all without kawhi

simmons pod pretty much all have them under 45 wins and predict they might not make the playoffs despite uncertainty of when klay and murray coming back, memphis seems to want more development than winning now, spurs having no stars and blazers still not having defense

rockets, pelicans, kings, wolves and thunder are all gon be extra bad as usual and clips still cant get credit

i mean i get it, without Kawhi, after PG the names arent flashy and they added BLEEDSOE but its practically the same team and last year PG and Kawhi missed a lot of games too and felt like they did throw some games away to get to the 4th seed, had they not maybe they could have gone up as high as 2, suns were only 4 games ahead

we'll see though, definitely need an MVP year for PG and for Mann to ascend and for Senior Junio to sprinkle some of those magic to other months but i dont see how this team isnt knocking on the 5th/6th seed

and people naming dallas as a sleeper champ (theyve been doing it every year the past 2 years) when they cant even get out of the first round and as great luka is (probably mvp year) he still has little to no help and porzingis is still on the team and not to mention his usage rates off the roof and why he is always hurt in the playoffs

For real though, the majority of fans and media are so sure the Clipers are going to mediocre to bad that it had me questioning whether I overrate them.

I think its going to be a good season, but we'll definitely need PG to consistently play at the level we saw against the Jazz and Suns in the playoffs last year to threaten for a higher seed in the West.

is ibaka still hurt or they just goin with zu to start?

also interesting to have bled start instead of mann

i guess i spoke too soon, morris in

that 3 quick fouls was some bs make-up call because kerr was b*tchin on the sidelines

come on

welp

had chances and made a great 19pt comeback

need less turnovers but good game

on to the next one

Back
Top Bottom