OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

that good 3-4 min stretch in the 4th where we didnt hit anything and dubs went on the run was terrible, but otherwise not a terrible loss considering we came back from that big gap in the first

sloppy and lots of things to work on, but team is doing well despite not having serge and batum out there tonight. good game to grow on and excited for the rest of the season

that good 3-4 min stretch in the 4th where we didnt hit anything and dubs went on the run was terrible, but otherwise not a terrible loss considering we came back from that big gap in the first

sloppy and lots of things to work on, but team is doing well despite not having serge and batum out there tonight. good game to grow on and excited for the rest of the season

And Reggie started out super cold. This is going to be a work in progress.

And PG still getting disrespected by the refs.

The good version of Bledsoe is sooo sorely needed for the Clips. Provides a level of rim pressure that LAC didn't have much of at all last year.

Between Bled, Mann, Winslow, they've got some real pop, real juice and athleticism while still being a very good shooting team.

A lot to like. A lot to improve on as well.

yah that dry spell was bad especially since pg was waiting on the scoring table waiting ti get in for about 2min, ty shouldve called a timeout to get him in

great base it build off of for sure

Mook is a conundrum. Can shoot it and take advantage of mismatches, but doesn’t do much beyond that. Hope we unlock Winslow’s offense, so he can play more.

T Mann is legit.

I was watching at a bar so I couldn’t hear any commentary. Was there a reason Zubac didn’t play in the 4th? Also, why did Coffey play so much? I thought Ty might give Boston some burn.

small ball was just working better, it was a sloppy game and zu couldnt keep up on defense especially with the warriors playing draymond at center

morris didnt come in til the 4th either because the small ball speed was better suited to match the dubs

i think mann still needs more confidence, that possession where he forced it to pg when he was doubled was just bad, ty has to instill more confidence in him to either create or drive and to also give the team a second and third option, reggie shouldve gotten the ball back if he wasnt gon drive but its something he can grow from

That was annoying. PG is the star player mosdisrespected by the refs I’ve seen in my old *** life. Man has to be assaulted to get a call.

But Ty is clearly experimenting, so whatever, I guess.

3B2CE60C-2D21-4AFB-B23D-59BAD578269B.jpeg

we byke! tough loss blowing that first half lead and getting it close each time but Ja and grizzlies had a response each time.

agree with you lawdog1 lawdog1 on PG not getting the blatantly obvious calls. rotations def getting messed around with and i’m frustrated with some of Ty Lue’s doing but do like what i saw from hartenstein tonight

Our offense has been fine, and should positively regress

Defense has been awful. Hopefully that's due to communication stuff. Nasty first two games on that end.

Let's get on the board tonight.

^^^ Eh, PG has been great, but I don’t think I’d say the team has been good as a whole on offense. Reggie and Morris haven’t been that good so far. Some untimely turnovers.

But absolutely agree we need to see more improvement defensively:

started watchin in the 2nd half and love the big lead

one thing i noticed is the defense is holding up well because they trying to chuck up as much 3s as possible on offense

still love the hustle out there

he can guard too, not just because of his length but he can move, more athletic than zu and ibaka

Haven't caught a game yet, but glad we got the w. From what I've heard, we didn't play very well in the first 2 and still was very competitive.

Hoping kawhi will be back when he's 100% healthy and not play the overly cautious game.

Not going to lie - I was glad when I heard Morris was our for this game and so far the feeling seems pretty justified.
Imo seems like Morris is at his best when he's in and out of the starting lineup. Not too complacent with being an everyday starter, and not too down from coming off the bench every game.

No science in that statement. Just my humble 2 cents.

Yes. Still working his way back from back surgery. I think he’s starting to do 5-on-5 in practice, so may be back fairly soon.
Sieman said that lue is just waiting on the OK from the medical staff because ibaka has been cleared for 5v5 for 10+ days

485074CF-5115-4381-A62C-0288823E6357.jpeg

Good win. Mook’s knee is a huge concern long term though. Love the fact that Luke is looking less and less hesitant. Between he, PG, Reggie, the more 3PA the better. First good defensive game of the year.

Isaiah is really really good. 2nd scoring option is still a concern as well but could easily be 3-0 rn so, all things considered solid start.

Back
Top Bottom