OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

merry christmas clipper brethrens

if batum is consistent, its gon look like a steal and he doesnt even need to shoot like this all the time, he just needs to show em he can do it so they respect him and he will be a more effective playmaker which will be huge for them without a proper pg

still not sold on kennard, i see his playmaking is an asset but i was expecting more of a pure shooter but he's just missing stuff, we'll see if he'll get better but at least he look healthy

Yea, Kennard’s extension was an iffy move. I do like what he brings to the team vs Shamet, tho. I loved shamet but he seemed to regress last year. Rooting for him in Brooklyn

dang hard friendly fire blow to kawhi

regards to kennard, i think he might need to adjust to playing for an actual contender and around real stars. too early of an assessment on my end and understand the extension in hopes of how value not going too high assuming he outplays expectations as the season progresses

good win and the ibaka signings underrated, he is such a huge update from harrell, he doesnt just bumrush tot he rim and that drive and pass by ibaka for the three pretty much sealed that game

gon' suck if kawhi misses time, was hoping this is like revenge tour for em this year

Kawhi had to get 8 stitches to close up the laceration he suffered last night. Could be in concussion protocol too. I’m going to guess he misses the next two games (Sunday v. DAL and Tues. v. MIN).

Anyone hear anything about when Mook will be back?

I’m a little worried about the us getting too 3pt happy. The majority of them have been good looks but I need Kennard, PG, Kawhi, and Lou to attack the rim as much as possible. I’m not trying to go out like the 27 straight misses Rockets :lol:

I would have given us a shot if Morris were there to take Kawhi’s minutes but I don’t think we have enough without he and Kawhi. Especially knowing that doncic will get PG/Kennard/Zu/Ibaka in foul trouble

where are yall watching the game?

frotier dropping prime tickets dumb and then nba tv cant showing being in LA and its not on league pass...wtf

i get we are missing kawhi and morris, but we suck at these early games haha
they'll settle in by the second half but 13 points in the first is so bad

where are yall watching the game?

frotier dropping prime tickets dumb and then nba tv cant showing being in LA and its not on league pass...wtf

VPN + Youtube Tv so I can watch NBA TV.

but im switching over to the rams game :lol:

We’ll likely be 2-2 if Kawhi and Morris are out again. I would love to have a healthy team for once. Didn’t the warriors have a year where their starting lineup all played 82 games? When can we have that :lol:

if dallas are up by 50 in the half and clips cant even get to 30pts, cant they just implement a mercy rule so they get to go home early?

:lol:

Somewhat concerning to me that I haven’t heard our local broadcast team say anything about Morris coming back in any of the first 3 games.

and imma just say it now... kennards just not it

im always saying with this team but please prove me wrong

when are they eligible to trade him?

Back
Top Bottom