OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

wtf

cut it to 1 to end the 3rd

first 60 seconds of the 4th they score 9 straight

ty cant play lue, reggie and luke in the same line-up

i really dont see what yall like about kennard

dudes only shoot 3s (missed open one to win and patbev shooting better overall and i dint see this playmaking) and worse than lou on defense, spurs were switchin on him and just scoring

i cant believe imma say but i rather see patterson shoot that game winners

stop defendin this fool

yah im mad

Missed most of the game. Why didn’t PG play? And im dying at siemen with the jinx on Patty Mills :rofl:

Can’t believe we’ve already had two games we cut 20 point leads to one and couldn’t pull them out.

lue did make a good adjustment going small ball in the end since spurs were chuckin em up from 3s and making them

batum and PB21 were great though and shows why they got to finish games

so there are positives, i just dont want not-even-a-poormans-reddick out there

Can’t believe we’ve already had two games we cut 20 point leads to one and couldn’t pull them out.

I think we’ve been up or down 20+ every single game this season. That 3 point shooting is giving me rockets vibes :lol:

kennard did shooting 1-5

they actually werent bad tonight at 42%

remove lukes 3s and theyd be 50%

They were 17/44 from the field at one point which is why the lead was 24 points. Too many jumpshots, but that’s how the team is built. It’s the main reason I wantRubio. I think he’d be able to get guy easy buckets like CP3 used to do. More lobs and layups

Seems like it’s a team philosophy to run offense through PG and Kawhi and shoot a high volume of 3s. Not sure they’ll change things up all that much if they trade for a traditional, pass-1st PG.

Either way, I’d like to see more attacking the basket and trying to get to the line.

i felt like kawhi was attacking and doing his usual mid-range j's, they just hasnt fallen the past few games

he was aggressive at a few points last night but there does seem like more hesitancy perhaps due to the mask/face injury?

on the other hand, when he got hot and got doubled, dude turned into lebron with the passes and it helped that PatBev wasnt missing behind the arc

Kawhi has definitely leveled up as a passer since joining the Clippers. I would like to see his middy going down a little more consistently though.

kennard did shooting 1-5

they actually werent bad tonight at 42%

remove lukes 3s and theyd be 50%

your hate for kennard is real haha i don't blame you since they gave him the extension and he hasn't been playing that great yet, but can't say i don't prefer him over shamet

after last night's game, its so evident that we really suck at scouting and drafting guys that can play lol
with the exception of SGA, all our picks have been terrible and none of the guys have been playable. still hoping for fi, oturu and mann can develop, but sucks when you see the spurs have guys picked later in the draft that are actually decent

oh i am definitely doubling down on the hate, had he hit the game winning 3 last night, the wide open three.... then i wouldnt be as mad but he missed dude was trying to drive and playmake when he just doesnt have the passing prowess and caused some turnovers instead

while they could have just gotten christian wood, who is getting paid $41m and just beasting and fulfills their need for a C becomes a wasted opportunity

and this dude wannabe-reddick getting paid more and causing loses....

your hate for kennard is real haha i don't blame you since they gave him the extension and he hasn't been playing that great yet, but can't say i don't prefer him over shamet

after last night's game, its so evident that we really suck at scouting and drafting guys that can play lol
with the exception of SGA, all our picks have been terrible and none of the guys have been playable. still hoping for fi, oturu and mann can develop, but sucks when you see the spurs have guys picked later in the draft that are actually decent

Too be fair, the Spurs are exceptionally good at finding guys in the draft and developing them into rotational players.

Plus, Doc was famous for not giving young guys burn unless absolutely necessary due to injury. The new regime is supposed to be making it more of a priority. So, I’m hoping for better down the line.

Too be fair, the Spurs are exceptionally good at finding guys in the draft and developing them into rotational players.

Plus, Doc was famous for not giving young guys burn unless absolutely necessary due to injury. The new regime is supposed to be making it more of a priority. So, I’m hoping for better down the line.

yup that's why i don't blame it too much on the guys as i do on the past with how Doc developed/played them

just that it's probably the last missing piece that I hope Ballmer and the new staff is able to improve on since the rest of the organization has been solid

1609994992708.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom