OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

the confidence these guys have from gordon, to russ and even hyland... thats the difference and it might also be their undoing (for russ and hyland)

that last 3 by gordon where he was a few steps behind the arc, morris would have never had the balls to take that shot even when wide open

not everyone would have had the cajones to keep playing shooting like russ did and sink two clutch free throws, pg couldnt even do that sh*t a few years back (yeah im not gon let that go, they win that game and the clips had a good chance at the series)

Missed game 1. Anyone know where I can watch the tnt replay?

-edit-

Just watched the game. Kawhi being thr best player on the floor was expected. Russ shooting 3-19 was expected.

Russ making clutch plays to win the game was not expected at all :lol:

**** it, steal game 2 and grt PG back. I don’t believe woj

Last edited:
only caught the last 3 or so minutes on my phone while out, saw that russ did work on offense but had those two cross court passes that just kept getting tipped and the suns took advantage and thats where the clips got buried

it looks like kawhi just needs more help and powell needs to step it up and bones needs to heat up and make 5 threes in one of these games like craig did for the suns tonight

i really hope rocco gets some burn too, stretch the floor and give kawhi even more room to work and just a more capable defender than hyland

I'm honestly not expecting any big personnel or scheme adjustments in Game 3. Historically Ty doesn't seem to like to make those moves until his team is actually down in a series. :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
def need roco vs the suns. Clips had it if Craig didn't go off at 3 point line. Suns were hitting at a unsustainable percentage at the mid range last night. I know them 3 are real good at it but that was insane :lol:
Agreed.

And to my point about drop coverage. If you're going to leave Craig wide open and live with the results, why is it that you don't bring a 3rd defender into the pnr action and not give up open jumpers to booker/kd/Paul?

Either way, you still leave Craig wide open.

league really screwing over the clips, not only do they not get a two day break in the first 4 games (while everyone else does) but the thursday to saturday game isnt even a full 48 hours because the weekend games at noon so they might as well give them a back to back

^^^ Considering the minutes KD, Book and CP are playing so far, the schedule’s not doing the Suns a lot of favors either.

yah but outside of cp3, not too worries about the other two until at least the second round if that continues

kawhi needs to rest his gears and recalibrate his program, he played 81 total minutes too

league really screwing over the clips, not only do they not get a two day break in the first 4 games (while everyone else does) but the thursday to saturday game isnt even a full 48 hours because the weekend games at noon so they might as well give them a back to back
we get 3rd billing at staples.
lakers/kings in the playoffs as well

The Clippers will have played 4 games before the Lakers even start their 3rd :lol:

if they were gon make it an afternoon game, at least make is sunday, im sure they could have played around with that schedule

i think there was one weekend where the kings played sat afternoon, lakers played sat night

then clips played sun afternoon, kings played sun night for their back to back

so the league just hates the clips and theyve got the history of having the most back to backs too and had the toughest schedule before the asg?

lets see if its truly the arena and if intuits gon improve all that...

Back
Top Bottom