OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

After seeing PG work out in phx before game 2, for him to not be able to play in this series is just stupid.

ty takes too long to adjust and thats why the clips always starting like 0-2 in the playoffs it seems

thats why when i saw that stat when the gsw lost and are down 0-2, then they showed how many ended up still winning the series, felt like 1/3rd of the list is the clippers :rofl:

I may be alone but i probably wouldn’t change much. If they’re gonna shoot 60/50/90, so be it. Force them to keep making midrange jumpers and 3’s at that clip. I’ll give batum one more game before you bench him.

Per jj Redick.

Suns, 24 possessions vs. Clippers pnr drop coverage in game 2. Suns, 1.77 points per possession on those plays.

Context: the kings are the best offense in the league this year. Kings points per possession?

Per jj Redick.

Suns, 24 possessions vs. pnr drop coverage. Suns, 1.77 points per possession on those places.

Context: the kings are the best offense in the league this year. Kings points per possession?

Despite this (and the eye test matching the numbers that our drop defense was getting destroyed), I'm quite confident that as of right now the game plan for tomorrow is keep things the same and hope they shoot worse and we shoot better.

it just need small adjustments, like give rocco bones' 19min(?) pt, sub def for small offense (hyland scored 12?)

but with kd, book and cp3 (and his old *ss)... its kind of like the best trio in terms of mid range (adding kawhi on the court and its old school as it gets) so while it is high, i think they can sustain it

remember when the clips were shooting 3s at an insane level? everyone thought that wasnt sustainable and they managed to do it for the whole season iirc

so even though it seems like its too high to sustain, with those players, i think they can do it for the next 3 games

I may be alone but i probably wouldn’t change much. If they’re gonna shoot 60/50/90, so be it. Force them to keep making midrange jumpers and 3’s at that clip. I’ll give batum one more game before you bench him.
i agree.

i just feel like if youre gonna leave "whats his face" open in the corner, then commit that defender as an extra man on the PNR action and cancel drop coverage.

zu has been "d-bo-ing" ayton and i dont think i would give up that advantage just yet.

IMO

The clippers don't want to win a ring. They just say they do.

Clippers gon' clip.

Hope I'm wrong...

But y'all know, I'm off this team as constructed.

and the new cba targets them along with the dubs but at least the dubs got 4 chips

its just, damn

thats the word that comes to mind

just

DAMN

Beyond Frustrated!!! What's the damn point of load managing when you can't even stay healthy for the playoffs! Imma see myself out! We can't do this again next year.

Yeah, they really have to reassess the whole philosophy this off-season. Load management r Js part of the reason we were in a dog fight the last week of the season to stay out of the play-in.

When a team locks a top seed early, they can then afford trick off games toward the end of the season for rest reasons.

Something has to chance because what they’ve. Even doing is not working:

So kawhi walks off the court 2 days ago and he's fine, then you wait till game day to rule him out with a sprained knee? The same injury Paul George is babysitting? At what point did you know he was going to be out? If it really is a sprained knee, you really expect him back for game 4 and the rest of the series? ***** clippers. Sick of this team, sick of the nba.

It's been 4 years of this crap.

So kawhi walks off the court 2 days ago and he's fine, then you wait till game day to rule him out with a sprained knee? The same injury Paul George is babysitting? At what point did you know he was going to be out? If it really is a sprained knee, you really expect him back for game 4 and the rest of the series? ***** clippers. Sick of this team, sick of the nba.

It's been 4 years of this crap.

No question that the way the organization handles injuries makes the injuries that happen more frustrating.

I’m definitely not advocating players be put in situations that can put the longevity of the guy’s career at risk, but we seem to err on the side of caution in the extreme. Or our medical/training people are just flat out bad. Or both

No question that the way the organization handles injuries makes the injuries that happen more frustrating.

I’m definitely not advocating players be put in situations that can put the longevity of the guy’s career at risk, but we seem to err on the side of caution in the extreme. Or our medical/training people are just flat out bad. Or both
Then add to the fact the NBA hates the Clippers by scheduling them every other day for the 1st rd thru the 1st 4 games. The only series BTW while all other teams has 2 days off in between. Like game 4 is literally 36 hrs after tonight's game! Ain't no way Kawhi playing game 4 either.

Back
Top Bottom