OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

Starting to see some people picking us to finish out of the playoffs. Really? I know I'm biased, but I really don't see how any of Portland, Memphis, NO or Utah (without Hayward) are better than us on paper. I guess people are just assuming both Blake and Gallo will have injury problems.

Oh well, rather us be a surprise than a disappointment.

It has to be the injury thing. On paper, by most metrics, LAC should project to be a playoff team now. One projection I saw (I think it's real plus / minus) We actually picked up a win, meaning projecting to 52 wins.

We'll see. Granted we lost CP, but if we don't make the playoffs this season it'd be a dissapointment for me.
we made it wit out him and he didn't take us any further than before when we got him. Like I said before losing him ain't affecting us

We're making the damn playoffs and I'd be surprised if we go lower than 6th

we made it wit out him and he didn't take us any further than before when we got him. Like I said before losing him ain't affecting us

Nah he took us further than we were before him. We were never a perennial 50 win team before CP got here. That matters. He (Along with Blake and DJ) gave us some real credibility. I'd like to think LAC is now one of the premier franchises in the league and you just couldn't say that before he got here.

Plus he's one of the 10 best PG's ever so losing him will for sure affect us a bit I think.

And I agree with you, health provided we'll get in the playoffs but if Blake can't play 70 plus games this year we probably won't.

Nah he took us further than we were before him. We were never a perennial 50 win team before CP got here. That matters. He (Along with Blake and DJ) gave us some real credibility. I'd like to think LAC is now one of the premier franchises in the league and you just couldn't say that before he got here.

Plus he's one of the 10 best PG's ever so losing him will for sure affect us a bit I think.

And I agree with you, health provided we'll get in the playoffs but if Blake can't play 70 plus games this year we probably won't.
he took us to the 3rd round for the first time in team history?

"Nope"- Draymond Green

Glad to see. Means that instead of being a two way guy, he's going to be on the 15 man roster. Jawun has played really well in the SL and was great at OK State.

So does this mean we only have vet minimum spots left? (Absent a trade).

Read we worked out Martell Webster and Tiago Slpitter this week. Could be decent 3rd string guys for us.

So does this mean we only have vet minimum spots left? (Absent a trade).

Read we worked out Martell Webster and Tiago Slpitter this week. Could be decent 3rd string guys for us.
Yeah pretty much. I wouldn't mind a flyer on Martell webster honestly. Liked him coming out of high school. Still holding out hope for Willie Reed, but I think he goes back to Miami.

Yeah pretty much. I wouldn't mind a flyer on Martell webster honestly. Liked him coming out of high school. Still holding out hope for Willie Reed, but I think he goes back to Miami.

Spurs let Jonathan Simmons go. I doubt we can pay him what he wants, but I'd look into it if I was Doc

Spurs let Jonathan Simmons go. I doubt we can pay him what he wants, but I'd look into it if I was Doc
You can rest assure the clips will try. Their activity this summer suggest they'll take a stab at it. They're still interested in TA and would likely have interest in Jonathan Simmons as well.

Benefit here with LAC is that the only teams left with cap space are bad so you never know.

Last edited:
You can rest ***ure the clips will try. Their activity this summer suggest they'll take a stab at it. They're still interested in TA and would likely have interest in Jonathan Simmons as well.

Benefit here with LAC is that the only teams left with cap space are bad so you never know.
He's wit magic sadly

Sucks that we lost Luc but I didn't expect to keep him.

Losing him for the Vet Min hurts though man

... And to the Rockets, who have moved up on my list of disl****d teams. Mainly because of D'Antoni's dumb *** comments during CP3's Rockets presser. Wouldn't be as bothered about Luc going somewhere other than HOU.

(PS - it took me 2 days to find this thread on the new site. I'm an idiot, I guess).

... And to the Rockets, who have moved up on my list of disl****d teams. Mainly because of D'Antoni's dumb *** comments during CP3's Rockets presser. Wouldn't be as bothered about Luc going somewhere other than HOU.

(PS - it took me 2 days to find this thread on the new site. I'm an idiot, I guess).
Yea instead of it being called subscriptions, it's Watched Threads

^^^ Blake can be our stretch 5 now if we play a line-up without a traditional C.

We could go small and do something like -

PatBev
Lou Will
Dekker
Gallo
Blake

Might be fun.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom