***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 33-19. Offense is on a milk carton.

I haven’t seen enough of Pages in center to know if moving him and bringing JHey back in right would work
I don’t see how you can sit a guy batting .300 over a guy hitting .150

Law of averages says Pages will probably hit a wall/they’ll figure him out and likely drop. But don’t start that platooning **** now. There goes all confidence and continuity for a rookie

I don’t see how you can sit a guy batting .300 over a guy hitting .150

Law of averages says Pages will probably hit a wall/they’ll figure him out and likely drop. But don’t start that platooning **** now. There goes all confidence and continuity for a rookie

They all hit lefty so at least platooning is out lol.

If James doesn’t snap out of it I guess we’d have to give Pages at CF a longer look

Petco is a great place to watch a game. Food is pretty good and beer prices aren’t to bad. A while back we did a party bus down there to watch a dodger game. Showed up with pink lemonade and vodka and was toasted before we got there. Hit gaslamp and ate to sober up. Watched the game then hit gas lamp again after. After hit the bus back home, was a beautiful night too.

perhaps city connect leaked
Screenshot_20240512_214535_X.jpg

Back
Top Bottom