Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Hopefully we can clinch on the field in SF, that's the best place to do it.

Hopefully we can clinch it at home. So we can give Lowe, and Bills a rest before starting the NLDS.

Come on Cards, you can beat Webb.

The following three names are being bandied about in the Yankees' clubhouse for center field next year: Nate McLouth, David DeJesus, and Matt Kemp. DeJesus seems the most reasonable target, though Robinson Cano could be part of a package for Kemp. DeJesus, it should be noted, played a poor center field this year according to the plus/minus system.

Giants made game 3 an amazing one to watch. Classic pitcher's duel and the Giants prevailed. Looking forward to seeing you guys again next week.
pimp.gif

Sucks, but that just means that the Dodgers just have to keep winning.

You control your own destiny, get it done.

Anyone going to tomorrow's game? I'll be there Thursday for the last home game of the regular season.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Sucks, but that just means that the Dodgers just have to keep winning.

Anyone going to tomorrow's game? I'll be there Thursday for the last home game of the regular season.

Yeah, we'll see what this team is made of the next couple of games. It depends on how prepared Joe gets them, how much Manny wants to put us on hisshoulders, and how far this pitching staff can take us.

It's ours to lose, and I don't even want to think about missing the post season this year
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

exactly...we're in the position that every team wants to be in...with that said I'll admit our inconsistency has me a little nervous but I'm hopingwe can do what it takes to finish the season strong and make the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Slayer Carcetti

exactly...we're in the position that every team wants to be in...with that said I'll admit our inconsistency has me a little nervous but I'm hoping we can do what it takes to finish the season strong and make the playoffs.

It's been happening all year, they have this inconsistent stretch against the bad teams, then they learn from it, and go on a tear.

Bi-Polar offense as bright nikes describes it
laugh.gif

And going off-topic a bit, about the rumor that the Dodgers might snag Brian Cashman from the Yankees, just heard that NY wants to extend his contract for nextseason.

Updated: We aren't facing Peavy today.

NEXT GAME 9/23

TV: PRIME-HD | RADIO: KABC 790, KHJ 930

matchup.png

matchup.png

@
Dodger Stadium
7:10PM PDT

LeBlanc (1-1)

Billingsley (15-10)

Tickets

Probable Pitchers | Full Schedule

[table][tr][td]West[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]E#[/td] [td]L10[/td] [td]STRK[/td] [td]vs E[/td] [td]vs C[/td] [td]vs W[/td] [td]INT[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]vs R[/td] [td]vs L[/td] [td]XTRA[/td] [td]1-RUN[/td] [td]RS[/td] [td]RA[/td] [td]X W-L[/td] [td]LAST GAME[/td] [td]NEXT GAME[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Los Angeles[/td] [td]81[/td] [td]75[/td] [td].519[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]L1[/td] [td]16-18[/td] [td]23-18[/td] [td]37-29[/td] [td]5-10[/td] [td]46-32[/td] [td]35-43[/td] [td]52-54[/td] [td]29-21[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]18-23[/td] [td]665[/td] [td]626[/td] [td]82-74[/td] [td] 9/21 v SF, L 0-1[/td] [td]9/23 v SD, 10:10P[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Arizona[/td] [td]79[/td] [td]77[/td] [td].506[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [td]W3[/td] [td]15-21[/td] [td]17-19[/td] [td]41-28[/td] [td]6-9[/td] [td]45-33[/td] [td]34-44[/td] [td]52-57[/td] [td]27-20[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]21-23[/td] [td]697[/td] [td]674[/td] [td]80-76[/td] [td] 9/22 @ STL, W 4-2[/td] [td]9/23 @ STL, 8:15P[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Colorado[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]85[/td] [td].455[/td] [td]10.0[/td] [td]E[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]L2[/td] [td]15-21[/td] [td]21-18[/td] [td]28-38[/td] [td]7-8[/td] [td]43-38[/td] [td]28-47[/td] [td]47-65[/td] [td]24-20[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]25-19[/td] [td]711[/td] [td]797[/td] [td]70-86[/td] [td] 9/21 v ARI, L 4-13[/td] [td]9/23 @ SF, 10:15P[/td] [/tr][tr][td] San Francisco[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]86[/td] [td].449[/td] [td]11.0[/td] [td]E[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]W1[/td] [td]19-13[/td] [td]11-29[/td] [td]34-32[/td] [td]6-12[/td] [td]35-40[/td] [td]35-46[/td] [td]54-56[/td] [td]16-30[/td] [td]9-5[/td] [td]30-20[/td] [td]619[/td] [td]724[/td] [td]67-89[/td] [td] 9/21 @ LAD, W 1-0[/td] [td]9/23 v COL, 10:15P[/td] [/tr][tr][td] San Diego[/td] [td]61[/td] [td]95[/td] [td].391[/td] [td]20.0[/td] [td]E[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]W3[/td] [td]15-16[/td] [td]15-23[/td] [td]28-41[/td] [td]3-15[/td] [td]34-44[/td] [td]27-51[/td] [td]42-59[/td] [td]19-36[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td]15-28[/td] [td]618[/td] [td]723[/td] [td]67-89[/td] [td] 9/21 @ WSH, W 6-2[/td] [td]9/23 @ LAD, 10:10P[/td] [/tr][/table]

Bills needs to set the tempo today, if he doesn't have his control on point and falls behind hitters - it won't be a good tempo starter. So let's get at the Padres early.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

But they are facing him Thursday
ohwell.gif

Maddux pitching Thursday as well, those 7 runs he gave up were brutal, and a torturous feeling at the stadium on friday.
So I hope I don't see Maddux F'up back to back games for me
grin.gif

But who cares about Thursday
happy.gif

Let's get things done tonight, one game at a time.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

But they are facing him Thursday
ohwell.gif

Maddux pitching Thursday as well, those 7 runs he gave up were brutal, and a torturous feeling at the stadium on friday.
So I hope I don't see Maddux F'up back to back games for me
grin.gif

But who cares about Thursday
happy.gif

Let's get things done tonight, one game at a time.

I know you were at that game FB23, while Maddux was pitching, I couldn't help to think of the bad luck you gave him
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

I know you were at that game FB23, while Maddux was pitching, I couldn't help to think of the bad luck you gave him
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

ME? no. ha ha.

You know what, I haven't witnessed Manny hit a bomb in person yet.
ohwell.gif

There you go Bills! Set the tone!

Happy Birthday to Matt Kemp, you forget how young the dude is, hopefully he's a BEAST today!

The Cards are taking care of business
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom