Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

indifferent.gif

Again are they kidding me????
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Manny drove in 2 big runs, the yankees better start making him a new jersey, I bet he's frustrated as hell in Dodger blue

naw im pretty sure he's happier in dodger blue than in a red sox uni, the crowd and staff were just hatin' on him back in boston after so manyyears

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
@ rc49ers you even take an L on quoting people.

You take the L for supporting a team that will not win the division and being part of a group that thinks you will.
laugh.gif

That shows that you have no proof.Show me some text or real proof and then maybe I'll shut up.

Originally Posted by rc49ers

That shows that you have no proof.Show me some text or real proof and then maybe I'll shut up.

How about just the simply fact that you are a Giants fan.

You are coming into a Dodgers thread talking crap when your team is clearly within the bottom duelers of the division.

No one said that the Dodgers are far superior than other teams, so I don't understand why you bring your wackness into this thread because clearly youare just trolling.

It's funny, you post here, but yet never post in your team's thread.
laugh.gif

How old are you, 12?

You take the L for supporting a team that will not win the division and being part of a group that thinks you will.
laugh.gif

You're right.. I guess it's better to know that your team has no chance of winning anything this year and more than likely for years tocome..
laugh.gif
tired.gif

[table][tr][td]TEAM[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]%[/td] [td]GB[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td] [td]60[/td] [td]58[/td] [td].508[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Los Angeles[/td] [td]58[/td] [td]59[/td] [td].496[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Colorado[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]67[/td] [td].442[/td] [td]8.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]66[/td] [td].431[/td] [td]9.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]San Diego[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]72[/td] [td].390[/td] [td]14.0[/td] [/tr][/table]
TV: PRIME-HD, ESPN2 | RADIO: KABC 790, KHJ 930

matchup.png

matchup.png

@
Dodger Stadium
7:10PM PDT

Kendrick (10-5)

Lowe (8-10)

Tickets

Probable Pitchers | Full Schedule

you are so naive if you think barry never used steroids. he admitted himself he used that clear cream stuff.

Looks like d'backs are tryna add some fire power.

Dunn for 3 prospects, he's likely to leave and dbacks will get 2 draft picks if he does after this season.

Casey +**!$+$ Blake!! 2-run HR!

Vin Scully called it.

Wow, imagine if we had blake + manny the whole year, I hope McCourt & Ned really consider these are the pieces we've needed.

7-2 Dodgers, Bttm 6th, Ozuna on 2nd, Ramirez on 1st - James Loney with a sweeeet bunt to advance the runners only 1 out.

Russel Martin up to bat, lets get it!
*Edit* Russ intentionally walked, to bring up Casey; obviously Charlie is going for the DP, but Casey has been hitting the ball hard today, lets see how itgoes!

The lefty relief pitcher who took over the phillies SP has been pretty nice.

Philly has themselves a reliable lefty out of the bullpen, his pitches are sick.

Walrond I believe is his last name.

Back
Top Bottom