Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

HBD dude.
I'll be at the game tonight too.
LF Pavillion. it's the wife's first game since she had our son.
not that i'm trying to be the organizer or anything, but we need to get out to a game this year. the "regulars" in this thread. (i'm kind ofa regular
laugh.gif
)
no LRG sponsors
smile.gif
or anything like that. just the hard core Dodger fans that post in here all the time.

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

HBD dude.
I'll be at the game tonight too.
LF Pavillion. it's the wife's first game since she had our son.
not that i'm trying to be the organizer or anything, but we need to get out to a game this year. the "regulars" in this thread. (i'm kind of a regular
laugh.gif
)
no LRG sponsors
smile.gif
or anything like that. just the hard core Dodger fans that post in here all the time.

-J-

Thanks man.
happy.gif

laugh.gif
@ LRG sponsors.

We should definitely head out, jbug, me, bright nikes, jpap, PMac, CL, and others, but I for one not a good organizer nor planner
ohwell.gif

Jbug, what's the likelihood of you getting another Promo/Sales code for Dodgers.com anytime soon? We could probably buy enough tickets that way(and at adiscounted price) for any regulars in the thread who would want to go to a game if we can find a date that works for everyone.

well, i am going tonight and it seems like everytime i have gone Tommy Lasorda has sent me an email "thanking" me
laugh.gif
and inviting me back with adiscount code.
right now Goldstar has a Padres game. blanket night
Preferred Field Box (Sections 36-43) $37.00 + $7.00(service fee)=$44. regular price $70
Field Box (Sections 44-53) $27.00 + $6.00(service fee)=$33. regular price $50
Wednesday, Sep. 3 @ 7:10pm
I can get up to 6 tickets.

-J-

^^ You're going too?

So I guess you and Jbug might bump into each other, I think he's also sitting in the Left field pavilion.

I'll be in the loge section tonight.

i WAS going to sit in the LF pavillion, but my boy who has season tickets in the infield reserve just called me and me and my wife are going with them. i thinkinfield reserve section 2, row d. right behind home plate.

-J-

laugh.gif
Phillies stay going inside on Manny. Manny just got HBP.
Dodgers MUST capitalize on this bases loaded, no one out.

Edit: Nomar come on
tired.gif

There we go. A walk off in our favor for once.
pimp.gif

Btw, hope y'all who went the game had fun, and also HBD FrenchBlue.

the biggest deal was kershaw pitching a hell of a game against a really good offensive team like the phils, this kid is going to be special

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

I really think Ethier can put up huge numbers if he was an everyday player.
He can, and will, but I don't see it happening in dodger uniform. I love the outfield with either, kemp, and manny but pierre puts so much pressureon the pitcher. I just hate he has an arm of a 3 year old Great game. Crowd was hyped for manny. That fly ball/line drive to manny in the 8th/9th had us
roll.gif
It got hit 2 him....and he just stands there, frozen. And we're like....+*@!! MOVE!! It looked like he wasn't paying attention, looked up, andthen saw the ball coming at em

Originally Posted by CL2423

There we go. A walk off in our favor for once.
pimp.gif

Btw, hope y'all who went the game had fun, and also HBD FrenchBlue.

Thanks fam.
pimp.gif

Definitely had lots of fun, great bday present.

Took a few pics from where I was sitting tonight.....

2j1l7j6.jpg

ycgtv.jpg

2a00v1l.jpg

2d29ur.jpg

14dzv9x.jpg

ejsetl.jpg

2wfts3r.jpg

2jbwe0w.jpg

vfv1bo.jpg

nice pics.
we had to leave in the top of the 8th to get home to the baby, but I got home 1 pitch before Ethier's GW single.
Kershaw pitched a helluva game.
I'll let ya'll know if I get another coupon code for any of the remaining home games..
Penny vs. Blanton tonight. Hopefully Penny can regain some velocity and I was reading he's been 6-1 with an ERA a little over 2 in 10 starts against thePhillies since '03.
They said Penny was topping out at 98mph in his rehab starts.
eyes.gif

-J-

The problem is that the D'Backs keep winning
mad.gif

Penny going out there tonight, I hope his stuff is a little better than in his last start.

Back
Top Bottom