Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

NOMMMARRRRR!!

Mets tied for 1st place too.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Great comeback win today and nice to see Nomar with the walk off homer
Can't believe I missed the ending to this; oh well
laugh.gif
Let's finally be 1st tomorrow by ourselves, and actually have a lead over Arizona. Let'sGo!

laugh.gif

Also, Manny was taken out for a double switch to bring Broxton in - I'm thinking the only player left on the bench was Juan, so he took out Manny.

One game at a time Dodgers, also does anyone else feel Penny is pulling a Schmidt? I'm thinking dude will have some discomfort that suddenly happens acoupel days from now, dude will get an MRI, they find something, dude will try to rehab it, then get surgery cause rehab aint doing well, then etc. etc .....but, I hope the best for him.

The offense ever since Mattingly has been awsome, but the offense since Manny's been to town has been electric. We now EXPECT Manny to drive in runs, wow.

I hope the McCourt offers a 4 yr - 80mill contract, hell just think about all the marketing possibilities to earn double that just on Manny Ramirez's namealone.

Just a quick note, I'm glad Jayson Werth is healthy finally, we all know who followed him with the dodgers how he was Nomar v2.0 dude cannot catch a break,also do you guys remember Jason Grabowski
laugh.gif
I hated this dude with a passion, isn't that the year when the roster had like 4 or 5 Jason's?
laugh.gif

Kent is benefiting the most from the arrival of Manny. Hopefully that grumpy old dude smiles and have fun more.

Hopefully they can get the sweep even though I'm sure it's going to be tough.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Also, Manny was taken out for a double switch to bring Broxton in - I'm thinking the only player left on the bench was Juan, so he took out Manny.
the same situation happened tuesday night tho....and they took out ethier instead of manny. with the game tied, id rather have manny in therebecause with 1 swing, he could have won the game in extra innings

capt.431c2c2d54734c21b734d064b1b57315.phillies_dodgers_baseball_lad112.jpg

smokin.gif
I was telling my boy that Nomar was going to hit one. I knew onceJeff Kent hit that double to tie the game up, that we weren't about to lose this game.
laugh.gif
@ everyone getting down when we were in the hole 6-1. Manny's two runshot,
smokin.gif
. Jeff Kent being on fire in front of Manny,
smokin.gif
. Nomar being in the lineup instead of Angel Berroa
smokin.gif
x100. 3 out of 4 against the Phillies and going for the sweeptomorrow.
Kuroda needs a solid outing, it has been awhile, hopefully he will be due. Luckily, they are throwing Brett Myers at us.

the same situation happened tuesday night tho....and they took out ethier instead of manny. with the game tied, id rather have manny in there because with 1 swing, he could have won the game in extra innings
Manny was at the plate in the 8th inning, so he wasn't due up for a couple of innings.

capt.43b4ee3246bf4103aa595ec948b7edd0.phillies_dodgers_baseball_lad110.jpg

smokin.gif

3 out of 4 from the Phil's. Hopefully 2 out of 3 from both the Brewers and Rockies. I will take a 7-3 homestand, if we do better,
smokin.gif

When they were losing I was going to tell you to never go to a game ever again
laugh.gif
, but I hesitated and everything worked out very well
smokin.gif

tired.gif

I improved my record to 9-1 this season after last night.
35-27
smokin.gif

the same situation happened tuesday night tho....and they took out ethier instead of manny. with the game tied, id rather have manny in there because with 1 swing, he could have won the game in extra innings
Manny was at the plate in the 8th inning, so he wasn't due up for a couple of innings.

I understand....but why take the bat out of your hottest hitter?? Especially for juan pierre! JUAN PIERRE! I love ethier but I would have rather put pierre inhis spot. Yes he gets up to bat before manny....but its only 2 spots. And what's the deal with torre making him cut his hair? What's the big deal?Beimel has long (yes I know its not manny long) and he doesn't get $*$% for it. I just think its stupid that he's being forced to cut/trim his nappy$%$ hair

dude seriously we have to sign manny next year i dont care for how much u can really see what kind of difference he makes in this lineup.And i think he isgoing to help tutor all of our yung players for cc we need manny

BREAKING NEWS OUT OF DODGER STADIUM:

According to 710 ESPN radio, Manny got a haircut.
laugh.gif

His hair is now at shoulder length.

laugh.gif
at Manny's haircut, more like a trim. Kuroda looks good so far, hopefully we can get him a few runs early on.

It's looking good so far!

Anyone hear the report on Brad Penny & Corey Wade?

laugh.gif
I hit my brad penny prediction right on the button ... shoulder discomfort, on DL, MRI tomorrow ....

Corey Wade shoulder discomfort, dodgers called up stults and some other dude, bullpen is looking slim.

^stupid sidekick.

Does anyone know if the Getty Museum is on the way to Dodger stadiun. The gf wants to go and I might get tix to the game vs brews

Back
Top Bottom