Official Los Angeles Dodgers Season Thread: NLCS vs Phillies

mad.gif
A must win game, I was surprised to see Johnson out there - let Broxcarry the load damnit!

Horrible, absolutely horrible.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Must win tonight .... any word on the forecast?

Arizona just lost, so Dodgers need to gain the ground they lost last night.
As for the forecast, there will be a slight chance of rain. It's 86 degrees right now in St. Louis I believe....

eek.gif

"Oppo"

I'm not liking Martin in the 3rd spot, it's just not working. I'm actually thinking it might be a good idea to be a leadoff hitter. He has platediscipline and speed. It seems like he has the "I'm going to see good pitches in front of Manny, so I'm going to crush the ball every atbat" mentality, which is leading to a lot of K's.

Martin
Kemp
Jones
Ramirez
Kent
Loney
Blake
Berroa
sick.gif

My GOODNESS, Manny
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Unfortunately, Man-Ram has been leading off innings with no runners in scoring position.

Russell is just not a 3 hitter, I've preached moving him up to #2 day in and day out. I've never seen Russ go this far with so many strikeouts onbreaking balls not even close to the zone
sick.gif

tired.gif
@ the mistakes the Dodgers made to give the Cards 1 run.

Jesus, we had 2 outs nobody on, how did you manage to do this Derek?

The boys worked hard for those 3 runs, now its tied.

Derek has no control of his sinker everything is right down the plate. Comon' Derek.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

My GOODNESS, Manny
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Unfortunately, Man-Ram has been leading off innings with no runners in scoring position.

Russell is just not a 3 hitter, I've preached moving him up to #2 day in and day out. I've never seen Russ go this far with so many strikeouts on breaking balls not even close to the zone
sick.gif

tired.gif
@ the mistakes the Dodgers made to give the Cards 1 run.

Manny instant impact
pimp.gif
. I also like Russ at the 2 spot.

This is %!##$$# embarassing.

Joe Torre get off your %!##$$# #$# and manage this game. Should have taken Lowe out a LONG time ago.

I'd be very irritated if it was Manny and the boys .... they came to play but Derek Lowe came unprepared.

Soo dodgers fans.......would you trade manny for Pujols?????????? Not considering their age of course.........cause manny is pushing 40 isnt he??

This is $@%@*+! embarassing.

Joe Torre get off your $@%@*+! #*@ and manage this game. Should have taken Lowe out a LONG time ago.

I'd be very irritated if it was Manny and the boys .... they came to play but Derek Lowe came unprepared.

A couple thoughts before I knock out:

Everyone basically won in the NL West so today was a MUST win; of course ... we didn't
sick.gif

Derek Lowe's inconsistencies show why he isn't going to be a Dodger next year; Maddux anyone 2009?

A lot of blame belongs to Joe Torre - I mean how can he really leave Derek Lowe on the mound after Pinerio smashed a liner up the middle (nice defensive playby Ozuna, but still went for a infield single).

Honeycutt went to the mound twice ... honestly to say what? "Hey Derek, you're still in the game ..." $@$@%@*@! Everyone saw Derek's commandwas off by the 2nd inning - he had no control of his sinker but yet was left on that mound to be murdered by the Cards.

Granted, I understand that the bullpen has been worked like crazy, but my goodness give yourself an opportunity to win the game and Derek didn't give usany chance whatsoever.

The Cards are legit, they're a very quiet team, but they play the game right - they play it hard and they execute. They even had a hit & run play onwhen Pinerio was on 1B
nerd.gif

Whatever, horrible 2 games.

Out.

Back
Top Bottom