thats a real pic?

i thought it was a ps?
From the
North to The South
To The East and the West
Bringing you the Best of the BS

Quote:
Tma90, the episode is season 1, episode 9: "Raised by Another."

Actually, That's episode 10...I know because I just finished watching 9, And that was a Sayid-centric episode...

You're right about the title tho...

Speaking of EP 9, I found this interesting:

Quote:
Danielle told Sayid about how her science team experienced malfunctions during a storm in the Pacific. Her ship was breached, and her team made camp on the Island "temporarily". After two months, something occurred, causing Rousseau to make the distress signal which stated that "it had killed them all". Danielle explained that "the Others were the carriers", and that though she had never met them, they whispered in the jungle. :nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
The Life Extension Project may be concerned with the extension of the life of civilization. As revealed through The Lost Experience, Thomas Mittelwerk is developing (or has developed) a virus intent on killing 30% of people who come into contact with it. This may be Mittelwerk's twisted solution to change the factors involved with the Valenzetti equation by reducing the world population by 30%, thus solving the Earth's over population problem and extending the life of the human species.
Maybe... :wow:
eek.gif
Seymore Cake

I stopped watching LOST about 5-6 episodes ago. I started watching from the first episode and didnt miss a episode for the first 2 seasons. This season, IMO has been garbage. I have been recording each episode and ill catch up with it later. I guess I just got sick and tired of the writers never answering anything. Hopefully next season is the last season of LOST.
One-Hunit...

- JT

TEAM WARRIORS
Davis - Richardson - Jackson - Harrington - Biedrins -
Ellis - Barnes - Pietrus - Azubuike - Foyle - Cabarkapa - Jasikevicius - Powell - O'Bryant

I like that theory of the Seventh Seal or whatever but it does not explain Desmonds FlashFoward type thing. It is a wild theory though i like it a lot.
When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little one.

mannnn this ep was televised at 7 in Canada and im missing it

now i gotta wait till 10 for the abc feed
...TEAM RAPTORS !
Atlantic Division Champs CHCHCHEAAAAAAAAAA !

I THOUGHT THAT DUDE DIED???
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

That's quite a twist

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Wait....what....I thought dude was un-alive?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Well, I'll be damned.
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

4L8O15S16T23!42​

I wrote this aobut the eyepatch dude after that episode, the quote is from page 18 and everyone laughed at me and said i was stupid

Quote:
I dont think dude is dead, I woulda checked his pulse, I remember seeing the Little Giants pull that same foaming at the mouth stunt before

just wanted to say i told you so

Anybody else think Sun looks fine as hell in this episode?
"Look, yes I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels."

I have a good guess on who that lady is who's trying to get the money from Sun... I'm sure they'll reveal it by the end though so I won't say anything else.

The greatest moment in Lost history is Jin taking on the Mikhail guy. Did you see that roundhouse kick to the face?!!! Priceless.

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin - 23ska909red02 - KingLouisXIV - DS 530s Finest - sir hendrix - Rexanglorum - Kiddin Like Jason
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum
4L8O15S16T23!42​

cant wait for that nappy headed baby to pop out
From the
North to The South
To The East and the West
Bringing you the Best of the BS

That's wild ironic that Mikhail is still alive...I was reading a Lostpedia about dude, And they were questioning where his body had gone... :wow:
eek.gif

I bet any money Ethan is still alive...

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
@ How my dude Jin squaded up on Mikhail...

These Others are the slickest dudes on earth...He G'd that phone so smoothly...

"How would respect me if I didn't try?"

:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Seymore Cake

Back
Top Bottom