Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

The production on this album is so much better than the first album. The weak drums and multiple looped samples ruined the 1st album for me, but this shh isdope.

Originally Posted by john mickens

smh @ how hard yall ridin this guy.all this internet love still equals just another flop.
I don't see homie floppin.
Leaking only 4 days before your release...
pimp.gif

Knowing your product is crack ...
pimp.gif

Going on www.niketalk.com and seeing the "Official Lupe Cool" Thread and How cat's is onit...

For the homie Lupe gotta = priceless...
laugh.gif

I mean It is what it's cracked up to be so far though.

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

ok i have mood muzik 3 on my comp unlistened to but im sittin here bumpin the coolest...

im scared

i think i might b becoming a fan... but i cant... whats this dude's wack songs so i can peep... i need some more reasons not to listen to this nigerian...

roll.gif

Bay area heads Lupe is gonna be at the filmore on 1/13/07.

I just copped my tickets for 30 bucks. It's general admission.

Lupe is probably the greatest lyricist of all time.

Like I said before I believe after LupEND comes out he will be the greatest rapper of all time.

I thought on F & L his beat selection was cool. There was some stand out tracks but I felt that his beats needed to be a little bit better for the album tobe considered a personal classic for me. I also thought he never really showcased his flows on F & L.

But on the cool...

This _ displayed ALL ATTRIBUTES of his skills. From the flows, the charisma, the breath control, the beat selection, as well as his lyrics. I felt that on bothalbums (F & L and The Cool) Lupe has songs that are simple enough for the general audience to understand then he has those tracks that really display howlyrically intricate he can get. In all this _ is real nice. In all my years of listening to hip-hop I can honestly say I NEVER heard anyone as great in allfacets of the rap game as Lupe.

Before I thought Jay was the G.O.A.T but I'm starting to believe that Lupe will surpass him real soon. Lupe is already light years ahead to Jay lyrically.If you don't believe me listen to Reasonable Doubt (RD) and The Cool (TC) and compare them both lyrically. Lupe is just more vivid with his story tellingand he doesn't use too many lines that are cliche.

I'm not saying that TC is better than RD. It is way too early to make a statement like that.

Lupe is probably the greatest lyricist of all time.

Like I said before I believe after LupEND comes out he will be the greatest rapper of all time.
sick.gif

dude is my favorite MC out now but chill....thats untrue

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by EvansST

Chill, you wildin'.

I was wildin'
laugh.gif

I believe he will be mentioned right along the greats after his last album.

Coppin my tickets for the Anaheim show any day now...Can't wait to see him again it seems like Irvine was just a tease

i was able to bump 3/4th of the album in order today on my flight...this is better than F&L
pimp.gif
, he def one-upped himself...

There is no way he can release three studio albums and be the GOAT...

Originally Posted by houser34

There is no way he can release three studio albums and be the GOAT...

why not? id rather have 3 classic ones instead 12 crappy ones (no im not takin a shot at jay calm down) Just because you release an album every year for 15years, doesnt make you GOAT....just ask Master P

album is crazy hot

fav tracks are

-put you in game
-gotta eat (way he catchs that beat
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
-the coolest
-street on fire