eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
-the coolest
-street on fire

Forreal. His flow on gotta eat is serious.
I was really diggin' his flow on hip hop saved my life.

****I may be reaching!*****
But am i the only person who feels paris, tokyo may be an ode to the streets? Its kind of like he is traveling the world and seeing the different streets ofthe world but he always comes back to chicago, the one he is in love with? Ehhh... who knows this is just based upon first impressions perhaps i will have abetter evaluation upon further listenings...

I think intruder alert is my favorite joint off the album....little weapon is mad ill too...the beat fits the song perfectly
eek.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I think intruder alert is my favorite joint off the album....little weapon is mad ill too...the beat fits the song perfectly
eek.gif
word, when i first heard little weapon i was like alright this is cool when it had the part from heat under the baby seat, then when the first versestarted i was just like
eek.gif
and that continued on for the entire song.
i'm not sure if i like this or graduation more, but the cool is making a strong push.

Yo, what the
7yr2wx4.jpg

This
7yr2wx4.jpg
isn't funny, Lupe's making me think too hard.

I'm gonna go listen to some Alicia Keys in candlelight.

Man this Lupe zoned out on this album. I'm completely in love with it right now. To everyone inhere if you liked the album please cop it either next Tuesday or sometime next week. Good music is hard to find and if it's never appreciated enough tosupport the artist then we will never get to hear it. Man I wish Lupe was coming to New Orleans and I'm gonna miss the Vegas show by a week. Damn.

wow this just proves my point exactly of how much hes gonna flop.everyone already listenin to the album (not me,its weak)now i know all ya aint buying thealbum ..and even if yall do this is only niketalk not the rest of the world ....TOP 5??????? OF ALL TIME???? THESE YOUNG CATS NEED TO SERIOUSLY PAY HOMAGE TOTHE REAL ORIGINAL GREATS AND STOP KIDDING YASELVES!

^Every album leaks before release, so people are bound to be listening no matter who it is.

I don't know if he'll sell... and I don't really care. I'm just glad that someone is putting time and effort into their music. I'll becopping on Tuesday, though. Can't wait.

Yea, Im going down to the states during the holidays, so I think might actually cop.

did anyones "album" come with the track "certified click - its not stoppin", or did the source just throw that in the rar? lol w/e, thesong is crap.

Originally Posted by jaywalker23

****I may be reaching!*****
But am i the only person who feels paris, tokyo may be an ode to the streets? Its kind of like he is traveling the world and seeing the different streets of the world but he always comes back to chicago, the one he is in love with? Ehhh... who knows this is just based upon first impressions perhaps i will have a better evaluation upon further listenings...

You not reaching. every song on here has to do with "the cool" what lupe be saying in his interviews is only half the truth. in one of hisinterviews lupe was saying that he liked what soulja boy was doing, then that N goes and make fun of it in Gotta Eat
laugh.gif

Same here. Spanish + I work in the school so I'm there too late

Investigations final Tuesday. hooray for finals.

Originally Posted by john mickens

wow this just proves my point exactly of how much hes gonna flop.everyone already listenin to the album (not me,its weak)now i know all ya aint buying the album ..and even if yall do this is only niketalk not the rest of the world ....TOP 5??????? OF ALL TIME???? THESE YOUNG CATS NEED TO SERIOUSLY PAY HOMAGE TO THE REAL ORIGINAL GREATS AND STOP KIDDING YASELVES!

You do realize music is relative and what is relevant is what is really important. Right now Lupe is what is needed in the game, he is Top 5, there reallyisn't anyone that can combine social relavence and an abstract way of thinking about it. if the game doesn't evolve into something good then what isthe point?

I listened to it straight through yesterday, doing it again now.

Album of the Year as far as hip-hop is concerned.

pimp.gif

man "gotta eat" is that
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"bacon wouldnt take em had pigs on the pyaroll, yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I used to like Lupe but didn't understand the hype.
eek.gif
NOW I AM A BELIEVER. Lupe is the TRUTH.
pimp.gif
Will be BUYING on the 18th.

Back
Top Bottom