Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

I think every CD comes with the "making of songs" or w/e. I just bought my CD from Target.

Lil Wayne wishes he could flow like Lupe did on Go Go Gadget Flow.

Lil Wayne CAN'T flow if his life depended on it.

SMH.
to me it sounded wayneish....

i didnt like the track...

SMH nothing... he sounds alot like wayne on that track...

if you like it good for you i dont...

not classic but a very solid album. I dont think it's as good as F&L

BTW I know that its a little early to talk about sales right now but from what I observed, I think this album is selling kinda good so far. I just got backfrom buying it at Target, but before I got it from there I went to THREE other stores first and they were all sold out of this album. I had to drive all overtha place just to pick up a Lupe Fiasco cd

MeloVP wrote:

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

only thing Im not feelin on the album is how Gemini changed his name to Gem Stones
smh.gif

Was just about to ask this. Downgrade.

there is another artist named gemini.... he was going to be sued

but this album is incredible, i love the direction lupe went with it... and his flow is out of hand and lyrics deep as ever
eek.gif

gotta give it a few more spins and let it sink it

Hip Hop Saved My Life
pimp.gif

His man called said your time might be now
they played your freestyle over Wipe Me Down
they played it two times said it might be crowned
as the best thing outta H town in awhile
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

BTW I know that its a little early to talk about sales right now but from what I observed, I think this album is selling kinda good so far. I just got back from buying it at Target, but before I got it from there I went to THREE other stores first and they were all sold out of this album. I had to drive all over tha place just to pick up a Lupe Fiasco cd

Good to hear.

Good to hear.
i dont know if its selling multi - platinum numbers

but it def is selling good...

i went to the best but on 86th there were like 5 copies left....

Bought it today and I have to say I enjoy it from start to finish more than F&L. However, as far as rap albums this year, I'm sticking with AmericanGangster over The Cool...

just came home from work and popped it in
im on hip hop just saved my life
so far its a good album
looks like its gonna be another classic album by lupe

Gold Watch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The album is aite.

I still prefer his debut over it though...maybe the songs will grow on me, gotta put it on the repeat.

This is my favorite album of the year.

I'm going to actually buy it, which will be my first album purchase since College Dropout.

my friend got the last copy at Borders Bookstore...if it's sold out there you know it must be doing pretty well

Gonna try and get a copy tomorrow. Food and Liquor held down the number 1 spot on my cd case for a long time. I am guessing this wil be there until spring. Hisstuff just does not get old to me. Dude is by far my favorite guy right now.

Got mine today from Borders. It was the only place near my job that sold CDs. I love this album so far. Intruder Alert is gonna be on repeat the most.

I got mine from Best Buy and it doesn't look like there are any bonus tracks on it from the outside but I haven't opened it up yet.

Just came back from the concert
Lupe can dam sure put on a show yall
I liked how the intro was with his sister saying the f&l intro that was tight
i upped some pics 4 ya
86hfj35.gif
8begd2a.gif

8666vyh.gif

7ysagpd.gif

82y5e0i.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ hov being on the top booth tryna blend in with the crowd
some1 spotted him real quick everyone started chantin hova! hova! all you saw was his teeth in the dark smilin haha
6yzqka0.jpg

7x4db3k.jpg

gemstones is nasty
8fv9380.jpg

phone pic, wish i took it with the digital nikki jean is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6k583fo.jpg

this kid santos has talent
great show, he ended it by saying i have an update, word is its sellin out everwhere
hope its true i would like to see lupe do good numbers

Back
Top Bottom