Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

i don't understand how some of yall can say this album is better than f&l lyrically..??

the album is good, but lyrically better than f&l...?? nah, not even close
it really is so far above food lyric wise...

listen to songs like the coolest really really closely...

its above food lyric wise..??

you guys must be kidding..the cool, pressure, emperors soundtrack, just might be ok, i gotcha..nah, this album is no where near food lyrically..

Originally Posted by thesimplestlife

its above food lyric wise..??

you guys must be kidding..the cool, pressure, emperors soundtrack, just might be ok, i gotcha..nah, this album is no where near food lyrically..

You're crazy, man. The Cool is leagues beyond F & L lyrically. You either aren't really listening or you're just saying you like thefirst better just to say you like the first better.

Lyrically I think The Cool is better, but production wise I think F&L was way better. Overall F&L >>> The Cool because like I said, tha beatson F&L were way better, plus even though they were'nt as good The Cool, F&L still had some amazing lyrics

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

You guys who went to the concert-what time did it end?

I think right around 11? Doors opened at 7:30 (even though they said 7
smh.gif
)and Lupe probably came out at.. 9?

This album is dope.

It sounds way more evolved musically and lyrically. Dude actually got better.

Man the cool is the @*@%. I didn't think it was going to be better or even come close to F & L but it did in my eyes.

knowledgebones-

i like f&l more because it is better..lyrically, production wise, song wise..no skippable tracks...and the tracks stood out more
on the cool, i find myself skipping a few..and i dont find any particular track to be that amazing, although most are pretty good

man i think this man is sooooooooooo boring. his lyrics are good, but its so boring, he sounds the same to me in every song.

man he really shoulda closed the cd with fighters.

lupe REALLY sounds like someone ive heard before on Paris, Tokyo but i can't think of who.. can anyone help me out
ohwell.gif

^
laugh.gif

This has got to be the greatest album of the year...i'd go farther than that, and say like the last five year...every track is just...damn.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

man i think this man is sooooooooooo boring. his lyrics are good, but its so boring, he sounds the same to me in every song.

Come on man, open your ears up
smh.gif
You can't tell me he sounds the same from Go Go Gadget Flow to Paris Tokyo to Little Weapon!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Come on man, open your ears up
smh.gif
You can't tell me he sounds the same from Go Go Gadget Flow to Paris Tokyo to Little Weapon!
Yeah, no way it sounds the same by anymeans. I mean, he's staying on track with the story...but that's just nonsense. I understand we allhave an opinion but...come on man
smh.gif

truth be told... lupe's mixtapes > the cool > f & l .

for example, id rather listen to kids with guns from a rhyming ape then little weapon

its still a great album.. but when i think of my favorite tracks .. they're all from his mixtapes (except for a few standouts)

sittin sidewayz remix, switch, kids with guns, hustla's song, steady mobbin', glory, lupe the killa, twilight, dont get it twisted .. etc.

yeah them mixtapes were the business...but its kinda hard to compare mixtapes to albums....because on mixtapes the mindstate of artists are different....theyhave more freedom so they more likely to venture into more creative issh or raw issh

Originally Posted by jeyel

truth be told... lupe's mixtapes > the cool > f & l .

for example, id rather listen to kids with guns from a rhyming ape then little weapon

its still a great album.. but when i think of my favorite tracks .. they're all from his mixtapes (except for a few standouts)

sittin sidewayz remix, switch, kids with guns, hustla's song, steady mobbin', glory, lupe the killa, twilight, dont get it twisted .. etc.

Heat Under The Baby Seat.

Back
Top Bottom