Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

Wow one unpopular opinion and this thread makes a wild turn. If yall really dont care at all about dude's opinion don't respond I mean if he trulybelieves Lupe is trash let him live in that flawed world.

On a sidenote jeffort if any of your "proof" has anything to do with the zeitgeist movie or any of the same claims that movie made it has beendebunked.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Tical 30

oOoOoOo you got me good. It's Christmas and I'm waiting for dinner, get off my sack.

- Tical.

Quality life decision, in refreshing an NT thread, instead of spending time with your family. Bravo.

how about how obvious it is
first of all...the building was built to withstand flighter jets hitting it from any angle
No building can fall that damn fast unless its a controlled demolition
the airliners had no windows so it couldnt have been a regular flight
if the building was to actually fall realistically..the beams would still be stand up
there was no plane found in shanksville, PA...just a big whole
how the hell did building 7 fall
why did we go after sadaam instead of bin laden
how the hell do you take over a whole plane with box cutters? thats hard to believe
The list goes on......
American Terrorist!!

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

oOoOoOo you got me good. It's Christmas and I'm waiting for dinner, get off my sack.

- Tical.

Quality life decision, in refreshing an NT thread, instead of spending time with your family. Bravo.
Hypocritic statement of the day.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

first of all...the building was built to withstand flighter jets hitting it from any angle
if the building was to actually fall realistically..the beams would still be stand up
how the hell do you take over a whole plane with box cutters? thats hard to believe
The list goes on......
American Terrorist!!

And you conclude your argument with the title of a Lupe song. Perfect
laugh.gif

- Tical.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Wow one unpopular opinion and this thread makes a wild turn. If yall really dont care at all about dude's opinion don't respond I mean if he truly believes Lupe is trash let him live in that flawed world.

On a sidenote jeffort if any of your "proof" has anything to do with the zeitgeist movie or any of the same claims that movie made it has been debunked.

smokin.gif

buddha...the thing ur clearly missing is that this guy makes it his job to come into lupe post and spew nonsense...and on the other sidenote...thedubunking of that movie could be as false as the movie is....like I said b4 you can disprove unpopular truths with popular believable lies....its the world welive in

The list goes on......
American Terrorist!!

And you conclude your argument with the title of a Lupe song. Perfect
laugh.gif

- Tical.

i mean this is a lupe post...isnt it..didnt wanna go too left field..ill be waiting for you to disprove the theories as well

Hypocritic statement of the day.
well you were the one said you were waitin for X-Mas dinner....a lot of people are done with family time...so that doesn't have to behypocritic
laugh.gif

Alright I'm done in here.

*Note to self: There is no logical reasoning with Lupe stans.

- Tical.

Alright I'm done in here.

- Tical.

I was on some 9/11 shhh...then you leave the post....peace out homie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont think those facts i stated can be debunked...and if they can..i would like to see how..i would prolly get a bunch of shrugged shoulders or a "yousupport terrorism" speech

that statement doesn't apply to me...but don't act like you came in here actually saying something....you didn't really argue yourcause at all..whats logical about 'Lupe sucks'...

buddha...the thing ur clearly missing is that this guy makes it his job to come into lupe post and spew nonsense...and on the other sidenote...the dubunking of that movie could be as false as the movie is....like I said b4 you can disprove unpopular truths with popular believable lies....its the world we live in
With dude its w/e I dont care really but I now remember it was you in the other conspiracy thread, the official one(you should bump that) and Inow recall what we were talkin about so yea it makes sense but you be the judge on the debunking http://infowarsforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2952 now they(some) can be popular believable lies but some of themare proven not to rule out the possibility but it would take more work to have fall back exscuses than to actually do it. Also if your open minded enough tosay it may just be believable popular lies you have to consider that yours can be as well, its a choice at the end of the day and you should have a goodreason.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

buddha...the thing ur clearly missing is that this guy makes it his job to come into lupe post and spew nonsense...and on the other sidenote...the dubunking of that movie could be as false as the movie is....like I said b4 you can disprove unpopular truths with popular believable lies....its the world we live in
With dude its w/e I dont care really but I now remember it was you in the other conspiracy thread, the official one(you should bump that) and I now recall what we were talkin about so yea it makes sense but you be the judge on the debunking http://infowarsforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2952 now they(some) can be popular believable lies but some of them are proven not to rule out the possibility but it would take more work to have fall back exscuses than to actually do it. Also if your open minded enough to say it may just be believable popular lies you have to consider that yours can be as well, its a choice at the end of the day and you should have a good reason.

smokin.gif

i read throgh that whole forum...and all they talk about is religion...maybe 3% about 9/11

i dont think those facts i stated can be debunked...and if they can..i would like to see how..i would prolly get a bunch of shrugged shoulders or a "you support terrorism" speech
They can't be. That **** was perfect demolition.

Damn my fault man wrong link, currently I cant find the thread with the link pertaining to it . All I remember is in the OG Zeitgeist thread Dirty posted thelinks. I'm not ourtight saying I disagree with you I just like to weigh every option on it before I lean to one side or another I'm quite skeptical onit myself.

smokin.gif

^ I weight everyones opinion on the side of religion....but when it comes to the 9/11 stuff..ive been through 4 sites already trying to debunk the film....lessthan 10% is actually focused towards the second and third parts of the movie

and back to lupe...i acutally dont like gotta eat, and hello/goodbye..i think production coulda been alot better on tihs album..nonetheless..the amount of workand the quality surpass so many other projects that came out this yr..i hope he does well

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

After listening to this album...I'm just amazed by the way he can tell a story. One of the best in the game by far. He's one of the few MC's that (at least to me) keep me involved in a story the whole time. Tracks like ''hip hop saved my life'', ''the coolest'', and ''gotta eat'' just have me
eek.gif

Probably my favorite tracks (no order)

-Hip hop saved my life
-Paris, Tokyo (so smooth
pimp.gif
)
-Go Go Gadget Flow
-Streets on Fire
-Gotta Eat

This whole album is defintely well put together, though. I'm very impressed by The Cool.

Other random thoughts:

-The way he ends 'Fighters' it makes it seems like he was pressured to make "Go Baby" by his label or something. I still like "Go Baby" though, something about it makes me start clapping and bouncing in my car like some stuff off of Andre 3000's "Idlewild" album
laugh.gif

-Food references in Gotta Eat are crazy
laugh.gif

-I can't wait til 5 years down the road and Lupe does something controversial, he is discussed on Fox News and they bring up lyrics from "Little Weapon" to depict him being a gangster rapper with no morals or values
laugh.gif

-He defintely could of made something epic with the "Free Chilly" beat, no doubt
-Is "Blackout" really that good? I don't want to spend another 10 bucks just for one track
laugh.gif

-I still want "Ghetto Story" to end up on one of his albums...I feel like the whole needs to hear it, not just the mixtape population
laugh.gif
is everything that funny
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Lupe Sells 291,321 Copies First Week!!!

^rumor has it sum1 leaked the numbers
if this is true, then wow

Back
Top Bottom