Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

im not going to read through damn near 100 pages of stuff, but go go gadget flow has to have the WORST chorus of any genre of music i have ever heard in mywhole life. im sure someone else said might of said it but whatever.

if the only negative that people can pick at is a hook, you know you made a gem.

not some lyrics, or a beat, but a hook.

Im not hating in any kinda way but i'm not feeling dudes album. His production is weak(just like his last album) and the fact he has bad breathe control onthe mic is annoying

Hello/Goodbye is ehh. I don't really like it, but other than that, the whole album is
pimp.gif

My favorite track is Put You On Game. The whole time I was like
eek.gif
and I'm still
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

I love Goldwatch, But does ANYONE know what is being said on the beginning of it?

Let's peruse the essential of cool
A brief study of the things so instrumental to you
That make me feel flyer than lobbys of Bellevues
A disclaimer just aramore no
credentials from a school Now

Gotta Eat is brilliant. i didn't like the idea when i first heard about it, but he definitely did his thing.

the hooks are the biggest downfall on this to me, which was my same complaint with F&L.
they're tolerable, but they still stick out.

Originally Posted by mossman75

Im not hating in any kinda way but i'm not feeling dudes album. His production is weak(just like his last album) and the fact he has bad breathe control on the mic is annoying
compared to his first album he improved tremendously with the breath control. I barely hear it and thats on a few tracks.

He said, I write what I see
Write to make it right, don't like where I be
I'd like to make it like the sights on TV
Quite the great life, so nice and easy

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

I love Goldwatch, But does ANYONE know what is being said on the beginning of it?

Let's peruse the essential of cool
A brief study of the things so instrumental to you
That make me feel flyer than lobbys of Bellevues
A disclaimer just aramore no
credentials from a school Now

That makes me feel flyer than lobbys of W's

Originally Posted by jefffort5

how about how obvious it is
first of all...the building was built to withstand flighter jets hitting it from any angle
No building can fall that damn fast unless its a controlled demolition
the airliners had no windows so it couldnt have been a regular flight
if the building was to actually fall realistically..the beams would still be stand up
there was no plane found in shanksville, PA...just a big whole
how the hell did building 7 fall
why did we go after sadaam instead of bin laden
how the hell do you take over a whole plane with box cutters? thats hard to believe
The list goes on......
American Terrorist!!
wink.gif

Other debuts this week include Jaheim's Atlantic debut "The Makings of a Man," which moved 176,000 at No. 11, Lupe Fiasco's sophomoreAtlantic effort "Lupe Fiasco's The Cool" at No. 15 on 143,000 and "The Fight of My Life" (Gospocentric) from gospel artist KirkFranklin, new at No. 33 (74,000)

Source : Billboard.com

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Lupe Fiasco's sophomore Atlantic effort "Lupe Fiasco's The Cool" at No. 15 on 143,000

Source : Billboard.com

ohwell.gif
im a lil disappointed in those numbers. i just hope he goes gold

Back
Top Bottom